Breathe in for Luck
Friday, February 11, 2005

i'm so fortunate


i just realise how fortunate am i to have you by my side, or at least just knowing you. i'm so fortunate by the way you treat me, not ignoring me like some people.i'm so fortunate that you pick up my calls and you are always there to encourage me and to be my listening ear.i'm so fortunate that you always care for me and give me hugs, though it is not often that we meet up. i'm so fortunate that you always sing for me when i ask you to. i'm so fortunate that God gave me such a nice person like you for me to know. but now you're gone. and you're not coming back. well, till a few days time lah. i love you so much. let's keep this friendship going. though it's tough when we don't get to meet.

now, for that even someone MORE special than the latter.
WEIZHEN DARLING!! <3<3<3!!! you're so sweet to me!! with sundays the only days we can meet, and I DON'T HAVE A FONE!!! i miss you so much!!


@ 17:15

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox