Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, April 13, 2005

foolishness


to *******

how foolish was i
thinking i had you
thinking you were thinking about me
how foolish was i
now i know
and i'll i'll let you know
when it comes
i'll let you know
so don't stay up
don't wait up for me
(okay i shall stop that song lyrics)

and i will never want to see you
or have anything to do with you
i will return all the things you gave me
i will shit out all the food you offered me
i will erase every trace you have of me
but no, my stamp of 22 cents is not worthy of you
and meeting up is a straight no cause i hate you
you're with her and i'm wishing her all the best of luck with you
so will you just fuck out of my life


to my EX-bestfriend

how foolish i was
to think we were best of friends
how foolish i was
to think it would last for a lifetime
but you blew out that flame of our friendship
you had no idea how hurt i was
you went off, you ignored
you left
and now i'm alone
but i found a new best friend
and i dont' need you
and i don't want you
and i WON'T attend your funeral
but i won't forget
and i still feel hurt
but i so love my best friend
and i so HATE you
so you. fuck off my life too!


@ 19:41

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox