Breathe in for Luck
Monday, September 05, 2005

in the morning


mood - moodless
music - fix you

I've been generally depressed these few days, or at least according to somebody. I dont know if tis true but recently maybe it has. My posts are beginning to get shorter and shorter, becoming less and less interesting. I really have to kowtow to my shifu because even when he's depressed he dosent show it, and can even come up with interesting postings. Maybe I'll shit shut down this blog and go spend my time mugging. To those people reading my blog, I think you're more worth it reading other people's blog than reading mine.

I really totally sucked out for term 3. I actually got a massive 21 points in my L1-R5, and in term 2 i actaully managed 12 points i think. Maybe it's the distractions like the com, my blog, radio, tv, and of course those long telephone conversations with this person. I'm sure you know who you are. I spent so many minutes talking to you, yet nothing came out of it. Nope, I didn't become smarter, skinnier, or whatsoever. Instead, I became more lost in you, lost in the fantasy of this telephone-friendship. Maybe I should call you just once more, to end everything. Or maybe I should just stop it once and for all. But then it'll be painful for me, maybe for you, too. Then I can't be your 'little sister', but you still have Serene, and I still have my 'cousin' and my real cousin. That way, I can concentrate on my end-years, and you can concentrate on you O`Levels. We can't both have our cake and eat it, therefore I'm gonna eat my cake so nothing will be there for me to remember you. So yesterday I sat on my bed, thinking of why I'm perhaps wasting my time talking to you when I could do so many other things like 'bathe', read etc. And I have thus concluded that maybe I really should stop talking to you and taking so many risks. And if you wouldn't mind, I'm going off to eat my breakfast.


@ 09:52

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox