Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, October 30, 2005

NOT FUNNY.


mood - pissed >=/
music - -

what you did was NOT funny. even if it was not entirely your fault. i'm still damn effing pissed at you. you got me so pissed. you could have just told me. didnt have to go whisper to her, then laugh to yourself. then go on and whisper to MY friend. and then laugh to yourself again. you asshole. you already know i called you that. im pissed and dont try talking to me. apologising to me. cos i wont listen. and even if i know you are probably gonna read this, you better not tag or comment cos you're gonna maluate yourself and make me more piss.

okay now im done ranting. and actually that was all abt it for today. and another you la! call so late at night how to pick up! and yesterday seeyue mf and i had cheapskate conference call and it was so funny. and tiffany added my brother on friendster which resulted him adding her on msn. both of them so flirt! lenard how to change my brother!!!

okay and i shall try a new method of photoblogging that jerry taught me. so here is a picture of my two pooh-bao-baos.



ah yay it worked!! and i love my two poohs! v cute hor. the yellow thing you see beside the blue pooh is the ACJC OPEN HOUSE keychain they got for free and actually i can give it back to asriel because my sister bought another of this type so i have 2 now. so if i meet my uncle again i'll pass it back to him. meanwhile, all the best to him, ryan, charles, mark, max and asriel and all other taking the Os in about one week time!


@ 15:12

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox