Breathe in for Luck
Friday, December 02, 2005



mood - -
music - -

Okay since I dont have much to blog about today, I shall post a song.
This song is called "I'm Still Here". It's a really nice song but the lyrics are a bit too strong and negative, so I shall only post the chorus though you can look it up here.

And I want a moment to be real
Want to touch things I don't feel
Want to hold on and feel I belong
And how can the world want me to change?
They're the ones they stay the same
They don't know me
'Cause I'm not here


It's good stuff eh. And let me see, I've got a lot of CDs i want to buy. *HINT HINT*. hahaha. I have like one lloongg list. Ok I know I shouldnt be so materialistic. :( anyway, here's the list:

Kaiser Chief's Employment
The Killers' Hot Fuss
Fall Out Boy's From Under The Cork Tree
Coldplay's X&Y
Jay Chou's November Chopin
Switchfoot's Nothing Is Sound
Blink 182's Greatest Hits
and my most wanted for now...
Jack Johnson's In Between Dreams.

and i kinda got into deep shit cos someone was pmsing and scolding me for no apparent reason.

anyway...i was blog surfing and i came across this blog. it's funky. hha.


@ 14:30

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox