Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Night Time


Night time last night was fun. I finally talked to someone for so long in so many days! Haha do I sound like a telephone addict? I think I am anyway.

i miss those times i talked with you for so long your phone went flat, then i would call your house and we would talk till one of us got too tired. And especially the time where we started at our normal ending time, and we talked till 3am. :) then slowly they got shorter, with less words, until everything was just "hi, how's your day?" and "it's fine today blahblahblah happened and blah blah blah...". then you'll say "ok cool" and the rest of it would be silence. why? cos you were gaming. dont you see how much gaming has taken you away from this world, and dont you see how gaming has destroyed your life?! well, if thats the way you want it. there you have it. you now have more time to game instead of holding your hp and all your rah rah rah.


But anyway. I'm moving on. Yesterday, Bernice learned 4 new things from me!
1. She learnt how to use Firefox!
2. She learnt how to create a new account!
3. Bah i forgot!
4. I forgot too!

RAH RAH READING TKAM IS SO TIME CONSUMING!

rah now sucks being online. even those there's 38 people online (which is a ralative amount depending on the amount of contacts you have. in my case, its 13.333% *so little!*) and none of them are my usual talking partners! and out of the 38 people, 20 is either busy/away/whater. and one of the contacts is me! (Haha i know it sounds stupid to add yourself on msn, but its' fun!) so that leaves me with 17 people to talk to. One doesnt reply, i bet he's gaming and the rest I'm not even close to! RAHHHHHHHHH SHIFU COME ONLINE I MISS YOU!!!!! but if you're sick, then go and rest okay? Shifus dont fall sick. Or do they?

and my best friend is asleep :( (now's 2.22pm) Haha we have weird sleeping habbits. We keep competing who can wake up the latest. Chances are I always win haha! But yesterday I was a total pig lar. I woke up at 11.30,then i went online, then I had a headache from being online too long, then i went to sleep for i think 1 hour. hahah then cos i was too lazy to change out of my pj, my sis came back so i jumped out of bed and she went "Did you just wake up?!" haha so i said no. then after bathing, I read TKAM for a while, then got tired, and slept again! haha how amazing huh. then i went to the playground to stone for a little while. Then I came back and wanted to fall asleep again, but mum said it was dinner time. =/

anyway. back to today. my mum dragged me out of bed at 9.40. pls! so early! ok anyway. then i washed clothes or rather, set the washing machine, and i hanged the clothes! and then I cooked porridge cos my dear mama's sick. And I was reading TKAM (again i know) and then around 12 i felt tired again so i fell asleep. then i woke up around one and called you, but then you didnt pick up. well, not that i really wanted to call you anyway. just felt like dialing those 8 digits. then i called giddy but he was out, so i called my bestie hoping she was awake. well she was, then after that she hung up cos she wanted to go back so sleep. and under her influence, i went back to sleep again!

rah i'm being such a pig haha.

[edit] now, if i do 50 sit ups everyday for 1 month, i'll have abs as beautiful as liquans! and i'll be able to get a belly piercing and have something to poke and not sink instead of always poking eunice. and i'll have something to amuse me when im bored hahahah.

now, if i lift dumbbells for 5 sets of 10 everyday on each hand for one month, i'll be stronger, have more toned arms, have muscular arms so one day i can finally lift up charles tang (but that'll be quite freaky eh?) and i can one day show my bro how strong i am. and then when i continue poking eunice, she'll scream in pain cos im just too way strong hahha. am i making sense? oh no my brain cells are dying rah.

ok ok digressing about getting fit!!! last time, we were carrying the bell cases to the sch hall and we were all complaining how heavy it was. then liniette went "these are like dumb bells." haha then really, they are dumb bells! they cant talk, and they are bells! woohoo not bad.

and digressing more about getting fit. just now i was asking my dad how to spell 'strenghtening', and after spelling it, he said "you should get a dictionary to strenghten your vacab ah!" -.- but hahahha i find it quite funny!!

rah. more about getting fit. if i decide to run at the 'track' behind my house everyday twice a week for 2 months, my stamina should improve and i would be able to get a perfect socre for my pft! oh i havent had that before! how exciting! no really. its exciting. but i seriously doubt i'm gonna do any of those above. including taking out the dictionary to strnghten my vocab. rah.

[/edit]


@ 14:28

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox