Breathe in for Luck
Monday, April 10, 2006

Congrats Squash! :)


A big big congratulations to Team MG Squash Team '06. :) They won first! BEATING SCGC HAH WEIZHEN :P. well, i'm quite without a voice. I sounded so husky and EW when i was talking to carmen. Haha :P. I CHEERED FOR BERN AND SHE HEARD ME! :) AND GO JAS. YOU DID WELL OKAY? :) :) omg there was this girl called mao (hahahahahahahahahahaha) who was like. damn zai lah. smash here smash there then game already. felicia didnt have a chance to play oh well. Heard from weizhen that she plays nationally. both good and bad for singapore and mg respectively haha.

I seriously need pi pa gao. but meanwhile, im quite VERY dead because i lost my medicine! oh dear. now my ankle's never gonna heal and im not gonna be able to wear heels in my life and i'll become an old foggy grandma when i grow old. oh dear, God please help me find my medicine! :(

and strangely, its beginning to hurt more than last week. Either, its gotten worse, or my body's reaction is super slow and delayed.

anyway. DJW's here! (Discover Jesus Week). I'm happy(: I remember last year it was cool. Haha Tiffany saw her David guy again hahahaha! :)

Haha random expresso picture for you. i decided to make my blog picture-fied. not working much tho. Haha that was random.



ps. today school. haha. didnt fall asleep. but that didnt make me out of trouble. MATH AND ENGLISH KENA SCOLDED BY TEACHER FOR SAYING STUFF. I MEAN COME ON I DIDNT EVEN MOUTH VULGARITIES. ALL I SAID WAS "WIDER" AND "I DONT LIVE AN EXPENSIVE LIFESTLY."

HELLO?! WTH CAN.


@ 19:51

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox