Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, June 04, 2006

New theme(:


Mood - happy :)
Music - From The Inside out

Hoorah check out my new firefox theme! so cool! im utterly amused.



So pweety:D oh by the way, check out those pictures from liwei's blog! how amusing! i mean like why cant girls like soccer. who says girls are just meant to serve you guys beer and throw away your chip packets. well im sorry thats not me. you try telling that to davelle that we 'cant' like soccer see if she doesnt punch you. and if you come up to my face and tell me that, SEE IF I DONT PUNCH YOU. i dont like soccer to impress guys. ew why would i want to impress my brother?!

if elroi can shop anytime esp during the GSS, i dont see why i cant watch soccer anytime esp during world cup.

POOF. anyway i shant let some idiot spoil my mood. im gonna do a quiz haha!

1. My uncle once said: "next time i buy you ice-cream!"
2. Never in my life have I: done drugs
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile: my dad
4. High School is/was: mg.
5. When I'm nervous: i talk rubbish
6. The last time I cried was: cant rmb
7. If I were to get married RIGHT NOW mybridesmaids would be: seeyue, weizhen
8. My hair is: black
9. My feet are: twice the size as yours :P
10. When I was 5: i went to kindergarten.
11. Last Christmas: wasnt fantastic
12. When I turn my head left, I see: fan
13. When I turn my head right, I see: wall
14. When I look down I see: my skirt
15. The craziest recent event was: tiffany doing some stupid thing
16. By this time next year: the sec4s will be gone :(
17. I have a hard time understanding: EVERYBODY
19. You know I "like" you if: i talk to you.
20. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank is: God
21. Take my advice: its better to stay clean from illegal drugs!
22. My ideal breakfast is: anything but break with very little peanut butter=/
23. If you visit my hometown: anything la.
24. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: bedroom
25. Boys are: human.
26. I'd stop my wedding if: i/my fiance dies.
27. The world could do without: terrorist.
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: marry ***
29. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: Tam Tam woohoo!
30. Most recent thing someone else bought you: ice cream
31. My favorite time of day is: night
32. My favorite store is: the store that i'll open.
33. My favorite ringtone is: no idea
34. And by the way, please hold on: ?
35. The last time I was high: last night
36. The person whom I last talked to told me: that he was staying over at his cousin's hse
37. I shouldn't have been: on the computer
38. Last night: bursh teeth.
39. There's this girl I know who: is pretty, has nice legs and funnie
40. There is this guy I know who: is really nice
41. A better name for me would be: im happy with my name
42. If I ever go back to school I'll: kill myself haha kidding.
43. My birthday is: 050392

YAY ThankGod is back in business. Just perfect. In time for Global Day of Prayer. which im not going for hurr. yes yes, do submit a thanksgiving if you have the time. It's not about showing off, its a way of letting people know that OUR GOD IS AN AWSOME GOD.

okay im out.


@ 15:35

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox