Breathe in for Luck
Monday, June 19, 2006

quizz! from eunice


Mood - odd :S
Music - stalker

The Girly Test

My fingernails/toenails are almost always painted
During the summer pretty much the only shoes i wear are flip flops
My favorite toy as a child were barbies
My favorite color is purple
I did Gymnastics (p3 rmb?)
I love skirts
Hollister is my favorite place to shop
Tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear
I love chocolate
I've never had a real job
TOTAL: 6

My hair is straightened
I have at least 8 friendster pictures
I usually go shopping once a week
I love to hang out with friends
I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace
I've gone to a tanning salon
Ive gone to the beach to tan - not to swim
I have at least 10 pairs of shoes
I watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
I change my icon weekly
TOTAL: 2

I wear a shower cap
I would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic
My cell phone might as well become a part of me
I wear mascara everyday
I've been or am on a diet
Bathing suits are adorable
I dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat
Big sunglasses are hot
I have gotten my nails done
I own over 10 purses
TOTAL: 2

MTV is one of my favorite channels
All i want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys
I love to have other girls do my hair
I give and receive hugs from all my friends
I hate bugs, snakes, lizards, spiders
Carnivals are so fun
Summer is THE best season
My swimsuit has 2 pieces
Im waiting for my knight in shining armor
Pianists are so hot
TOTAL: 5

You write me a poem and tell me Im beautiful and Im all yours
I am self-conscious
I cry often
My car smells like vanilla
My dishes get washed more then once a week
I dont do sports
I HATE to run
I squeal when i am surprised or angry
I eat dried fruit as a snack
I love romance novels
TOTAL: 6

Drew Barrymore is so cute
I dance a lot
I usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
I only have like 5 billion hair products
I love to get dressed up
Every part of my outfit needs to match
I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends
I would love to have a photo shoot of myself
Price on clothes hardly matters
I apply lip gloss 50 times a day
TOTAL: 1

I wish i were a model
I wish i could meet Paris Hilton to slap her
I have been something that was slutty on halloween
I own Uggs
Hip Hop is the best music
I pop my collar
I like to be the center of attention
Guys with Mohawks are crazy
horses are beautiful
I'd rather not pay attention in school
TOTAL: 1

Cats are adorable
I write my own music/song/lyric
I would love to visit Hawaii
Valentine's day! i like
White is better then black
I wouldn't be caught dead in all black
My closet is STOCK FULL of clothes
I hate the grunge look of a beard
I love to read gossip magazines
I love to gossip
TOTAL: 4

I had Lisa Frank folders, posters as a kid
I love Celine dion
My bubble baths are 2 hr long
My wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
My friends and i are in a strict group. we mostly only hang out with each other
I like kids :D
Diet drinks are the best
Im all about being vegetarian
I refuse to eat at McDonald's
I check my friendster everyday
TOTAL: 1

I LOVE life
I have a lot of jewlery
Claires has cheap jewlery
My screen names have x's in them
Either one of my friendster profile has/had <3
I would never want to be the opposite sex
It's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it
I have more than 3 pillows on my bed
I have a stuffed toy sleeping beside me
I love tidy and clean places
TOTAL: 4

34/100. no idea what that means. haha. elroi please dont ever do this quiz haha. :P.

heymath sucks. but with ken helping me do 30% of the questions, its not that bad haha.


@ 13:18

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox