Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Second


Mood: Sad :(
Music: 30 Seconds To Mars - Capricorn

Damn. I.FAILED.MY.A.MATH.TEST.

And the worst part is, I'm not even sad! That's a bad sign for sure.
The only thing I'm scared of is letting my mum sign the test paper.
How I wish Swong was my only parent for a day.
Then he would sign my many failed test papers and bring me to FallOutBoy. (:
But oh well.
He'll just be the sad old man that I know him as.
Mr Weird, in other terms. :D

Anyway. F9. F9.F9. I'm screwed shit. I think Ima get retained. Shit. Okay I should stop swearing. If you are interested in my life, just to let you know, TODAY WAS SUCH A BORING DAY I COULD NOT IMAGINE IT TO BE ANYTHING MORE BORING. Even recess wasn't fun today. :(

Oh but the only consolation was after school Jaime and I made a weird decision to go somewhere after school. And we were pretending to be socialites, bengs, lians, bimbos, cheena people, geeks, sisters, hahha it was so hilarious. I miss Jaime. I wish we never lost touch during our p3 days. But it's okay. Because we can just pick up from where we left on because it was built on something true and strong, unlike this fucking asshole which i know. Oh well. I can have so much fun with Jaime, it's hard to imagine we were ever just acquaintances.

So I run away to infinity.


@ 16:53

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox