Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Discover Jesus Week


Mood: Hmm :M
Music: Hillsong - From The Inside Out

Honestly I wasnt really happy with the first two days of Discover Jesus Week (DJW) because all the pastor kept talking about BENEFITS of the Cross. Since when was the cross glorified? Since when was people told to indulge in the Cross? Even though I knew it was to reach out to non-Christians, I still felt that you should not deceive people or 'tempt' them by letting them only see the benefits of the cross. But today changed everything. The pastor told us about a new perspective of the cross, and how Jesus suffered and died. And at that point, the tears just kept coming.
Oh! How I've disappointed Christ! I mean like I thought how he couldnt understand whatever of my 'pain', yet compared to the physical AND emotional pain, mine is nothing. And I wont say so much, cos it's between God and me.

So yeah. This year's DJW was really good.

From Twin!

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

6 weird facts:
Number #1 I picked up the guitar cos I thought it was cool. But now I hate it.
Number #2 I can twist my body (parts) to the weirdest shape?
Number #3 I can say something, pause for two seconds, and totally forget what I was talking about and move on to another subject, leaving the other party in a ?! state of mine.
Number #4 I seem to have a split personality (but I dont okay) I can be super crazy and wild one moment and one minute later super serious.
Number #5 I mumble rubbish to myself during class, making Ding and Yinger starring at me like I'm a mad woman and to my stuffed toys when I get bored.
Number #6 I bet you didn't know I was actually a boy and had a sex change. JUST KIDDING. (:

6 weird people:
Ziteng!
Lyan Reong (you better do this ah!)
Teo
I dont even think anyone reads my blog. So I dont know who will see this haha forget it.


@ 19:33

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox