Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, June 05, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA!


Mood: Tired :O
Music: Yellowcard - Shrink The World



Woohooo happy birthday monica! SUPER SEVENTEEN! Thanks for always being there for me, to listen to all rantings, putting up with all my nonsense, and always being only a phone call away. I know that I can always turn to you if I have problems, and I hope you know that if you ever have any problems, that you can always turn to me! (: Love you(:

--

On a different note, today's handbells was productive, yet slacked hahah it was sooo fun! I spent my previous night trying to finish up my book, and I told my friend I was gonna finish it since 11 but never got around to doing so until 1am haha.

So I walked to the handbell room.

"Wow, you look tired"
[Yeah... I didn't keep to my own rule sorry. I slept at 1.]
*silence*
and slowly one by one...
"Actually... me neither sorry I think I slept around 12.30"

AND JOANNE PROUDLY PROCLAIMED "I SLEPT AT 330 THE NIGHT BEFORE!"

And Mrs Soo brought her daughter along, and we all had practice. Then she left and... WE STARTED CAMWHORING hahahaahahah

(from here until I'll mention later on, it's all ripped from the handbells blog )

tiffany roxanne cherry priscilla! :)
& here's your lovely coolest sec4s ever! reasons why we're so cool is cus there's only 3of us, you love us & we're all born in march! (prisci: 5th, isabel & i: 6th)
the rather big number of sec3s. suatty roxanne cherry gail faye & huiying!
with us (:
sec2s minus joy! carmen joanne glenda
i poke into the picture :D

heh :Dthe sec1s whose physical presence there reminds us not to talk about PG-13 stuff AHA. since they are all still 12 at the moment :D kimberly, nathene, sylvia. minus delia who's back home in indonesia?
i think i look rather weird here uhoh):
a peeek at our practices


& FINALLY THE PICTURE WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR xDDDDDDD.....


CHERRYtheBAO who was caught snoozing halfway through practice! (okay everyone hurry save the picture now heheee)

(okay ripping stops here)

Ahhh so cool so cool. So after that, we (Isabel, Cherry, Tiffany and I) got a lift from Mrs Soo and surprise surprise, WE LOST OUR WAY HAHAHAHAHAH.

So Mrs Soo got quite @@$R#%$%!#@ and decided to drop us off at a bus stop haha! And instead of taking 67 to Lot1 (very fast), Tiffany and I insisted on taking the LRT because we had never taken it in our entire lives. A rather waste of time, but it was so cool. Our 55cents cheap thrill :)

Upon reaching Lot1, we went "EH! PASAR MALAM!" and decided to go there and waste money and nonsense food and then we finally decided not to waste money and go eat proper food hahaha.

And we made a mess at the food court. And it was just fun. BUT WE FAILED OUR MISSION IN FINDING CLOTHES FOR OUR CONCERT ARGHH. But it's okay! Because Cherry found nice blouses at G2000 woohoo. ON DISCOUNT TOO! :):)

*ps sorry monica, the picture's quite @#@$#%$%@#$ because I'm using the laptop now. noo pictures! :(:(

Labels: , ,



@ 22:34

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox