Breathe in for Luck
Friday, August 29, 2008

Rubik Cube(s)


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Jay Chou

I AM SO VERY VERY VERY TIRED. But because I needed to charge and update my ipod (and I added more than ONE song hahhaa daniel) I shall do a little update.

Yesterday was the last day of our exams, and I went to town to catch up with Zt and Tiffany. And we got lost (as usual) and I got bored, so I bought something!


TADA! A 2x2 Rubik's cube! And it's so tiny and small!

Compare to my face, (which by the way is also really small)


And which brings my cube collection to this!




Fine. SO the 4x4 cube isn't mine. It's actually Angela's, but then I keep forgetting to return it to her. And I still can't fully solve it by the way hahaha.

After lunch at taka, Tiffany and I took to long to find our way to the bus stop that we decided to cab and at the bus stop, guess who we found? NG LIPIN!!! hahahaha so we opened the cab door and asked her to get in. It was chaotic and so funny. During Commendation awards, sat with Tiffany and THE PAU (aka Cherry) hahaha it was so so so so boring. But at least I got an award :D

Went to SICC for dinner with the SS101 and we played Table Tennis and I found out I seriously seriously suck at it hahaha. Here's a few photos, when I wasn't playing and when Cheryl was trying to act professional, even though it wasn't of much use haha!




After table tennis was dinner, and more table tennis. It was a very very fun night out, and I'm really gonna miss all these when April leaves and when we (hopefully not) go separate ways :(

Went home, and wrapped all the presents for teacher's day, and FINALLY fell asleep at 130 ughh so tired so tired.

--

TODAY. was teachers' day celebrations, and the whole class turned up in black haha that was fun. A few pictures!







And check out Giselle Goh's shirt!

WOOHOO.

Anyway. I'm really really tired and I'm heading out to the airport to send April off. BYE!

Labels: ,



@ 14:03

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox