Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Got My Blog Back!


Mood: Happy :D
Music: Safetysuit - Anywhere But Here

Okay quick (and maybe boring) update!
Monday was okay. Cabbed with Jack, Joel and Daniel (not 999) to town to get our uniforms and we ended up talking a lot of nonsense. Waited for ages for Abby, Sab, Brenda*, Yauwan, and Ernest to come. Oh oh and I made new friends! Sabrina's friend, and Ernest's friend heh. But out sad uniforms were out of stock so we went back feeling so cheated boo.

And for some weird reason, I really REALLY cannot remember what happened on Tuesday! Oh oh I remember now! I screwed up my Choir auditions on purpose hahahaha. End of story.

Wednesday went out with the OG for dinner...but the number dwindled down from 17 to 5 LOL. So it was the cool Abby, Brenda, Joel, Priscilla, and WenBin that took ages to decide where to eat. Seriously, we were argueing all the way from AC to Mrt! In the end we decided to go to Botak Jones and it was fun...and lame, with Brenda telling all the lame beyond lame jokes sigh.

Thursday went out with the OG for lunch, this time there were more! According to where we sit: Joel, Abby, Brenda, WenBin, Jack, Yauwan, Ernest, Me, Joel. I think. I can't remember there were too many people! After we agreed on eating around town because Yauwan and I needed to collect our uniforms, we ended up argueing over which part of town to eat in. Oh well.

And today was Movie Under The Stars! Otherwise known as MUTS. Celebrating Valentine's day hehehe. Flowers for friends, chocolates for chumps, and omg wow the girls in the og actually got stuff from the guys!! Amazing stuff man heh.

Went for lunch with the OG and this time there were MORE!!! Junyao (Look! New addition!), WenBin, Brenda, Abby, Joel, Ernest, Douglas and me. It's so sad only Abby and I are so enthu about OG outings sighhhh. :( among the girls, that is. but anyway. Again, we argued at where to eat (town...holland...someone's place...) in the end we decided around bukit timah since I was going back to MG. Yet again, we were argueing where to eat (Kap! No no, Market! So hot...go BTP la! Why not just go to mg eat canteen food? No!! etc etc sigh). In the end we went ot BTP because it was nearer haha.

Went back to MG to visit my lovely lovely juniors and omg wow the sound of handbells! Pretty pretty stuff man :) :) After Mg went back to AC for CF (Christian Fellowship) with Joel and OMG OMG WOW SEEYUE WAS THERE HEHE. Now I'm thinking of joining Cf too sigh. Dinner, and MUTS after that! The Notebook. Sweet stuff. And minfeng cried!!!!! I didn't sigh.

Wanted to go for dinner after that but we ended late so we ended up going home.

On top of those social activities, there are lectures and all. And wow my OG is so hardworking! Spending our free time reading lecture notes and doing tutorials. :) :) And apologies for the lack of pictures, ABBAS is not one to camwhore. Instead, we ROAR! :)

*in case you're wondering, Brenda is really, in actual fact, a guy hahaha.

--
That was the entry I intended to post before my blog got frozen! And now that my blog is risen from the dead like MONSTER, I'm really happy! And thanks to Lyan Reong for giving me my music fix!!!!

And my highlight of my week? I finally finished ____'s present :) :) it's so pretty now yay.
Getting classes tomorrow, and I'm quite sad because that means our og will be split up, and school will start for real with (much much much much) less breaks and ending at times like 430 WOW. In the words of og people like WenBin, Jack and I, "SIAN."


Photo credits to Stella Lukita!


@ 18:39

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox