Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, April 09, 2009

Take Me Home


Mood: Exhausted :O
Music: Mayday Parade - If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask

Saturday
Youth EnvirOlympics briefing with Abby Ernest Sabrina and her friend Sophie we were total ownage we pwned everyone and had a quite good time. Then we walked all over NTU to try and find a lunch place and was more interested in the cool chairs than the food.

Then we chilled outside the hall playing cards with Ernest's new $2 cards while I attempted to study econs but fell asleep halfway. Then Yauwan Brandon Yk Nat + brandon's friend joined us for an impromtu outing at Jurong Point (instead of Orchard Road, but I shall not say how I managed to pursuade yk to go to JP instead haha).

Sunday
Was the trial run sorta for the Station Masters SOPHIE PANGSEH US. (: and they had to change my station (first) to the second last station and the chagned Sab and Ernie's coolio station to the last because we had nothing on in the day. So we spent most of our time on the bus with Ernie's $2 deck of cards playing daidi bridge snap jack. We (attempted) to study but none of us got past half a chapter (:

Monday
Pw was total slackness we just sat at one corner talking rubbish. Oh yeah my PI got thrown back at me I have to redo it but I'm too lazy ugh ugh. I managed to sit through Chinese..miracle made in heaven. And plus, I handed up my Chinese homework!!

Tuesday
Harp concert at the Esplanade! A success, and we managed to bond with the performing team, so that's kinda awesome I guess. I wanted to study but being a full time procrastinator, it's no surprise I only studied a grand total of 0.0 chapters. Got home and yeah. It was still a good day because _____ :) :)

Wednesday
Harp got cancelled because all the harps were at the Esplanade so we didn't have enough to practice as an ensemble so I went back to MGS  to visit my lovely lovely juniors I miss you all so much! Practice hard for SYF, and get the GWH! Then sat at the concourse talking with those few that stayed back it was crazy funny Joy is super super cute (: (:

Thursday
(which happens to be TODAY!) 
Swim pe oh gosh oh gosh. I hate to sound bimbotic, but I really hate it when my hair comes into contact with chlorine so I brought a swimming cap to wear but then NO ONE wore a cap so I didn't wanna look retarded and sacrificed my hair for my social profile. 
And I totally wasted away my 1hr2omin break someone tell me I'm all set to be gg-fied for math test on monday.

And I hope this makes you happy now
That the flame we had is burning out
And I hope you like your pictures facing down
As even broken hearts may have their doubts

And I'm taking all your memories off the shelf
And I don't need you or anybody else
So take a look at me
See what you want to see
When you get home


@ 23:28

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox