Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, January 15, 2011

Work and Play makes for Fun Days :)


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Jack's Mannequin - Dark Blue

Hello my week's been pretty good! I'm working at MGS now, as a lab technician but I'm stationed in the Life Science labs so there isn't much to do...I mostly sneak around to the chem lab and help the person there. My past two weeks have been great! Going out with friends and just enjoying myself. Gosh this is so fun...far cry from studying hehe. :)

Last Wednesday went to visit Jo and her workplace with Ashleigh we had free drinks free soup free muffins! Whoots whoots! Um then Friday had a class party but it wasn't that fun at all, Saturday met the SS at The Tea Party! We were laughing so much and stuff..it's just so crazy laughing so much with them, they make my day every day! :')

Sunday I met Qingyi and KAP and I was supposed to help her with math...but then we started flirting with each other hehehehe!!! Nah kidding. We just ended up talking and listening to nice music and enjoying each other's company.

Monday I went out with a friend to watch Hello Stranger, second time watching it yipee wish fulfilled! When the DVD comes out I'm going to buy it...if i have enough money. Then my mum scolded me for going out too much...sigh.

So I was a good girl and came back for dinner the next few days! Took half day to go for Open House with Brandon, and he ditched me to give his brother a tour, so I went to watch harp, and then I found out that his brother ditched him HAHA IT'S KARMA :) Went to find Ashleigh after that and three of us walked around doing something like nothing, waiting for Clive haha finally saw Clive! And Judith too. Three of us went to eat some Ashley Naan thing hahaha I like hanging out with these people, they are very nice company indeed :)

Friday was Ching Sheng's Party whoots whoots! (the main reason why I'm blogging). Met Val after our work, and we were supposed to shop for CS's present but we couldn't find so we decided to give him cash. And realised my shoes didn't match my dress at all, so we went to buy a pair of shoes for me! (Val also bought a pair of shoes before that as retail therapy) But then we also realised that my toes were in really bad shape so I went for a pedi and she went for a mani!! :D It's so fun I swear.

At the party we just sat around, played Rock Band for the first time in my life! And drank a little bit....Gabriel was totally drunk, he just kept making weird noises. Val tried to get my drunk but I wasn't! In total control of myself man. :) Idk it was just loads of fun... Finally went back about 11plus.

And in a while I'm going to meet the SS again, I think this week's been pretty good, no? :)


@ 13:32

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox