Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, December 03, 2005



mood - happy :)
music - still

Oh GREATT. i forgot what i wanted to blog about. Anyway, Ryan hasnt finished what he's supposed to do so I cant blog about it. Anyway. haha.

I almost died yesterday. But, before you celebrate, I'm not dead now. haha. If not I wouldnt be blogging yea? Haha so too bad. Ok, and i nearly died because mummy made we wrap goodie bags for the Sunday School Bible Challenge. But she didnt say i had to finish it in one day but i didnt want to do it today so i did it yesterday. All 60 goodie bags. And my back was quite aching. cos i didnt sit properly. i never do. but that wasnt the worst part. Since mummy sort of et me choose what to put into the bags, I chose what I liked cos i asumed i had good taste (:D) hence they would like what i picked!!

so yes. THE worst part. I wanted to eat the stuff that were in the bag!! BLAH. and i kept staring at the seaweed and the mamee noodle snack and the Cadbury ChocClaires. dum dee dum.

a diamond says "For You." A Sookee diamond says "For you, for us, forever..."
sparkling dazzling stars and us alone.

and i havent packed for camp. ahh it's annoying. haha. i'll most likely have to bring two bags. lol.

HAHA I TOOK A IQ TEST. i got 126. lol.pretty low. haha i remembered last time i took the test last year my IQ was higher. haa maybe my brain has rotted.


@ 11:58

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox