Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, January 31, 2006

10 000


Hurray chantchan.blogspot.com has officially reached 10 000 hits! Tho I didnt start it at the start of my blog. Whatever. Which proves that...people still read my blog! :) that would equate to around 830 visitors a month. Not bad considering some dont really get many hits but not good considering some people can get twice my yearly in one day. hahahha of course I'm not famous blogger xiaxue so I dont have to worry.

Meanwhile, I'm still really really stuck with project work. My team is so not team. I end up doing most work myself. It's a group of 4, but it feels like a group of 3. Thank goodness for Audrey and Davelle. Tiffany if you read this, I'm really displeased with your behaviour. A simple thing like asking you to bring a thumbdrive you can forget. This was just a simple test because I 90% expected you not to bring one. Thank goodness I borrowed one from my mum. It really disappoints me to see you like that. If you were wondering why you were not in RenJean's PW group even if she was your good friend, wonder no more. I dont want to say it in your face, so I'll say it here. It is because she thought knew you would not do much work, after seeing xiaohui, nicole and giselle suffer from overpiling of work. You were playing with LoveCalculator the whole time at the computer lab. You think you can get away with it - which you most likely will because no one wants to risk getting low mark so they do YOUR work for YOU while you just take credit. If you say we are not being fair to you because we did not assign you work, SO WHAT IF WE DID?! You won't do it. You'll be at KAP flirting with all the guys. I dont want to risk appointing you work knowing you wont do it thus resulting in incompleted work, rush to finish it to cover up for you, giving you your lines to say. I know your behaviour (at school and towards school work) only too well. I'm tired of all these. Unless you prove yourselves to us, it's difficult for us to trust you and htus give you work. There is no 'I' in team, so dont act the opposite of the stereotype 'I' in most teams. You slack, you get away with it. I work, but I dont get the credit due me. But the latter is not important. It's your attitude. It stinks and I'm getting very tired of it. I did not friend you because you were rich, WTH WERE YOU THINKING?! Your attitude sucks, and an attitude makes up a lot of a person. I believe you know what I'm thinking. Please change, because I do not believe in bending till I break for you.

WHEW I'M DONE RANTING! hahahaha it was long I know. But I just needed to get it all out. If you are not tiffany and you read the whole thing, i kowtow to you. I dont think I'm gonna read it through. I dont want to look back. I dont want my displeasure to turn into hatred. It's wrong, and I'm trying my best to walk my talk.

To you and you know who you are, dont be too affected by it. I've said everything that I could possibly say, the rest is up to you. Do your best, God will do the rest. Remember the two Bible verses.

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
Jeremiah 33:3

"God is a man, that He should not lie. Nor a son of man, that He should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does He promise and then not fufil?"
Numbers 23:19

He promises to answer you - and he will fulfil. Amen.
He will work in your life. All you need is faith. You're never alone okay? There will always be many people supporting you(:


@ 11:22

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox