Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, January 19, 2006

Catching Up


Today was my day out with Susu(my cousin). Hahahahaha right. Apparently I stood him up yesterday because he was being such a toot and mistook our appointment for Wednesday instead of today. Which is Thursday if you didn't notice. hahahaha. Oh well anyway. And today was almost my turn to get stood up if it wasnt for the help of Batsydoodles' handphone! Susu was almost an hour late. hahahaha bah.

Hmm. Okay let's see.
Waited.
Walked around looking stupid.
Waited.
Called.
Waited.
Did some revising (hah I'm studious okay. :D).
Waited.
Walked around looking stupid.
Waited.
Did some art.
Had no inspiration.
Waited.
Had inspiration.
Drew while waiting.
Susu Tan arrives.
Greets each other.
Talk for a while.
Hands him *** (secret thing!)
Susu apologises for not bring *** (secret thing! lol)
Both Priscilla and Susu go down to buy food
Priscilla almost paid for Susu but decided not to.
Eats.
Shoots.
Leaves.
(the stupid panda joke)
HAHAHAHHA okay whatever Priscilla Chan.
Erm, now where was I. ahh. I remember.
Eats.
Talk while eating aka catching up.
Discuss things.
Saw Tiffany. Rather, Tiffany saw us.
Mistakes Susu for my boyfriend when he's actually my cousin.BAH.

Hahahahahahaha that sounded so spastic like plastic. :D.

Hmph anyway I'm damn angry at grace poh okay. wa lau she anyhow mark my work then she anyhow say I go fake answer then she dont want to add back the mark so in the end i failed. boo whatever. haha but i really should brush teeth up my maths. ooo speaking of teeth, I want to go dentist soon. ASAP MAN! :) get braces. then put funky colours like red and yellow for CNY, red and white for national day. hah i how patriotic man. green and yellow for hari raya. red and green for CHRISTMAS!, er. and pink and pink for my birthday. lol. hahaha braces are cool arent they. :)

And I just gave away 100 bucks. W.O.W. I dont believe I did that either. hahah. It's sort of a loan rather, but I dont believe that Priscilla Chan actually has so much cash at hand.

CNY''s coming soon. hongbao! new clothes! ba kua! Yakult at pak pak's house(:. Damn cheem tech stuff and dai korkor's house! shiok food! egg roll! holiday! handbells performance=/. SIAN. hehe. if lao shi sees this and knows how to read english, I'm dead. :)


@ 18:05

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox