Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, February 01, 2006

School Blues


School has reopend, it's back to meeting old friends, new friends, teachers etc. Fell asleep before school started. I must say it was good in perking the rest of my day. After assembly I had student-teacher conference with Mrs Phua and hahahhahaha I couldnt tell her much about myself. I just said like I like blogging. lol. I kept giving her one-word answers! I think the air around us was awkard? :D.

"So...tell me about your family."

"Er...I have one brother, one sister...*pauses for 1 second* one mother one father"


hahahhahhaha I think the mother father part a bit redundant but I really had nothing else to say. And I said many many stupid things that are too stupid to say here. REALLY. hahahha. And I was talking so much to my desk partner during geog saying how redundant everything is. And surprisingly, I didnt' really enjoy reccess. Saw Glenn online in the com lab. As well as Amos. Bah whatever. And I realised how unfit I am after rushing from com lab to class to home e room.
I didn't do as well as I expected myself to do for the Maths test. Really disappointed in myself. Oh well, just gotta work much harder from now on. Even tho I hit my target score, I was actually aiming for 22 and above but didnt dare write that down.

After school, I managed to catch Daphne and I made an impulse decision to go and eat at the coffee shop near daphie's house. The food was...hahaha not good. Wasted my money la. Should have just gone home eat porridge or something la. And then I met Claire(daphie's sister)! hahahha she's so damn chio(: and daphne's so cute! bah they make such good sisters. :). Well anyway.

After eating, I made another impluse decision to go and take 174 home even though I've never done it before. I vaguely remember my mum telling me that I could take 174 to the interchange and change bus. hahhahahaha. So I went there and saw Astrid. Hahahha okay I went up cos I saw astrid there and wanted to surprise her out of boredom.

okay whatever. I'm so tired. very tired. I guess the effects of sleeping at 3 AM hasnt weared off.


@ 17:07

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox