Breathe in for Luck
Monday, April 24, 2006

Mixed


Haha. Mixed emotions going through my head. School's good! Well, kinda. haha. Today Edna-Mode got damn pmsy haha OMG IT WAS SO FUNNY I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF but oh well. I've joined the lunchbox club woohoo! HAHA. I wonder what I'm gonna bring tomorrow, maybe nothing because I just have to eat school food on tuesday. haha. Mm 100 plus!:D.

Ryan what happen to our fatless club! HAHA.

Bern wasnt too silent today. which is good. because who pays attention during history and grammar. We went hyper during maths. And totally slacked off english. Woohoo. Art was retarded. But fun. haha. I got a not bad score for art! whee. But for now, its back to completing the postcard omg siannnnn. rah rah rah.

Changed wallet. Its fine, but i want a new one hahaha. Oh dear I'm getting materialistic :(

Life's good! It's fun being totally single again :). Well, I wasnt really attached in the first place but to those whom I've shared what i was going through, you know(:
but i miss my godbro): haha he's just the awsomeset bro in the whole wide world!! PLUS he ISNT gay. :) iloveeee my godbro! :) :)



@ 17:31

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox