Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Running


Today was 2.4. Pretty satisfied with myself I guess. Only thing was that Tiffany blocked the finishing line, so I couldn't get a faster timing. I managed an A, and I improved by more than one minute without training. Jas fainted! Oh dear I hope you're feeling much better darling! My pacing partner! but she went MIA before the run. Aiyoh. We beat so-and-so! :D.

I shant tell you my secret of not walking. Haha ask the crossies, they're much better. But the song "Running After You" by Planet Shakers helped lots hah. The track was burning. They shouldnt have painted it red. Then the track wouldnt have been so REDHOT. hah whatever.

After recess, I went up to class and discovered SOMEONE STOLE MY SCHOOL SOCKS. wth la. Why in the world would they want to steal my socks. Almost got booked by Bern. Strangely, I used to be so scared of getting booked. What if my mum finds out? But now I'm like, book book lar I dont care. Haha.

I didnt fall asleep during bio! whoa record man. :)
Didnt know there wasnt handbells. haah so i stayed back for no reason. And mum is so not fair. She's willing to spend almost 200 bucks on gifts for 3 pple, but wouldnt even spend 14.90 on a shirt for me. Thanks ah.

Oh, and to you, thanks for daoing me again.

*busy busy pw is ew! :D


@ 20:08

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox