Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, April 13, 2006

Swim Finals


Haha it was fun. But I couldnt take pictures because my dad had to use the camera. It was sooo fun okay! :D

I had like. 13 stickers/plasters on me. and 3 pipe cleaners. 2 Lee, 1 olson. Haha. Amanda called me a...sticker album. HAHAHAHA OKAY WHATEVER.

AND AND AND I'VE GOT AN 'OLSON' TAN! and then I was scratching out the paint that i painted on my arm. then i scratched off the sun. and there was a tan! and rui said "HAHA, SUNTAN OF A SUN." haha. Then i went home and took of the rest of the paint. and viola! (not the instrument, sound effect:D) AN 'OLSON' TAN HAS APPEARED! :) YAYYYYY.

OLSON TAN. :)

then. i fell asleep in the car. nothing unusual. then came back and fell back asleep. omg sleeping is so fun haha. cos last night i slept around 1am. the latest for a school day this year. *yawn* HAHAHA talked with countdown partner till around 12.35 then he wanted to eat supper and mum was about to come home anyway.

my countdown partner finally likes electrico! yipee.

spread the electrico and desmond love! :)
but most of all,

SPREAD THE FIREFOX!

(:

[edit]
church soon. Maundy Thursday. Haha i must settle myself down. Im getting too high. =/. anyway, we're supposed to wear jeans/pants, but i left my jeans in school and i dont dare tell my mum about it. :( hahaha. I dont really have any pants except those handbells dress pants which is a big no-no heh. Hm, so let's see. That leaves me with 2 options:

- Wear a skirt (not allowed)
- Beg and beg and beg my sister to lend me her Levis.

I think i'll take the second.

found this from dan's blog

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
6.9
Mind:
6.5
Body:
7
Spirit:
7.5
Friends/Family:
6.3
Love:
2.1
Finance:
6.2
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


quite amusing hahaha. i've loveless quick someone love me AHAHHA OMG I'M SO KIDDING OKAY I'M HAPPY THE WAY I AM NOW(:


@ 17:06

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox