Breathe in for Luck
Friday, June 23, 2006

random thoughts


Mood - sad :(
Music - If I Kissed You

i barely started on my work dammit. :(

Oh i just love this song. :) Somehow I cant explain my sudden fancy to "old" songs. Then again, Bernice says i like old songs all the time and that I'm really slow. So im not saying anything heh.

But I was browsing through some of my old piano scores, and I found a song called "I Do (Cherish You)" by 98 Degrees. Okay i know its really old. but its really sweet.

I do, cherish you
For the rest of your life
You dont have to think twice
I will, love you still
From the depths of my soul
Its beyond my control
I've waited to long
To say this to you
If you're askin' do I love you this much
I do
(:

it cant get any sweeter than that ((:

and and and and. i was browsing through more scores, then i found this LandBeforeTime score. Its called "If We Hold On Together" and its really sweet whee.

Souls in the wind
learn how to mend
Seek out a star
Hold on to the end
Valley, mountain
There is a fountain
Washes our tears
All away
Words are swaying
Someone is praying
Please let us come
Home to stay

If we hold on together
I know our dreams
Will never die
Dreams see us through
To forever
Where clouds roll by
For you and I

When we are out there
In the dark
We'll dream about the sun
In the dark
We'll feel the light
Warm our hearts
Everyone

If we hold on together
I know our dreams
Will never die
Dreams see us through
To forever
As high
As souls can fly
The clouds roll by
For you and I


beautiful aint it.

anyway. that wasnt my intention of the post.

during church camp, there was a little girl called jolene. she's really pretty, and cute, and i'll take a picture from Weifen's blog.


Jolene

heh! well, everytime you tell her "Jolene you're really pretty!" or "Jolene you're really cute!"
and she'll reply

"nnnnooooooo! I not (insert adjetive)!"

"Then what are you?"

"I am NOTHING!"

okay i know it doesnt really make sense.and you'll just tend to laugh it off. but i've thought about that phrase for some time. and i realise, "hey! it actually makes lots of sense!"

so...if I were to complete that sentence, i'd say
"I am nothing...
...without God."

Indeed, we all are nothing without God.


@ 11:09

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox