Breathe in for Luck
Monday, August 07, 2006

Down and down


Mood - cold >;/
Music - none

Dammit school computers suck. as i sit here frozen from the blasting aircon, I cant help thinking how much i miss the computer at home. :(. no matter how slow, stupid it is, i still love it because it has me close to 1 million (haha kidding, just lots) of pictures, and my philipp lam wallpaper. i know im not over him yet haha see how faithful a fan i am? :D

Well anyway. Yes. phototaking is so weird. im tall now. :)

yes yes. thank you gerald gor gor for helping me so much with your weird advice. Yes thank you so much for letting me improve my oral haha you better have THREE good nights of rest because my bedtime stories are just THE BEST hahah. stupid ziteng. hang up on us cos you didnt wanna hear me read. at least i was reading in english. you'd die if i was reading in mandrin.

ive only heard of blog posts getting shorter, never smaller. haha

ITS BIG FONT NOW. :)

haha okay nevermind. private joke hurr. everyone's doing quizes. which is so unfair. cos i want to do them too haha.

I seriously hate it when my computer is down. oh well. time for more reading. I just got a new book from Gis-el HAHAHAHHAHAH your name has tons of pronunciations. :P. Its cool. Im looking forward to immersing myself in books and get off the phone.
I ALMOST made a new record for talking on the phone. but my phone ran out of battery and I wanted to snack.

FOP's over. I cant believe it was one whole year ago since I last when. With you. I dont know why, but i just dont feel like talking to you anymore. i dont like they way you used those two-words on me. TWICE. It makes me wanna puke. Oh well. We'll see how time fixes or destroys things. you havent helped me talked to _ _ _ _. like you promised. but then again, you havent kept your promise of replying my letter ever since last year. So i cant say much can i. I actually didnt want to go FOP because the reasons would be all wrong, and I would be reminded of everything again. And I think I might start crying so nevermind. I shant go. I can go next year with gissy appey amy and bern. and car. and everyone. just not you whee. whoamikidding. heh.

OKAY GERALD THIS IS A LONG POST. UNDERSTAND? :)


@ 15:51

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox