Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, October 28, 2006

Twin(:


Mood - Full :I
Music - Princess Hours OST

Ive just been sabo-ed by a twin who thinks I'm very free. But I shall be nice since it was her birthday yesterday! <3 (and i spent the last few minutes of her birthday with her! :D )

1.Are u photogenic?
I would like to think so ha ha (same)

2. What time do you go to bed?
11 - 5

3. What was the last thing you did before this?
Typed an instant message.

4. Who's the one you always meet the most?
GisAmyAppeyBestie

5. Who's the person you'll call if you need help?
Seeyue/Asriel

6. What's on your mind right now ?

Why is my nose feeling runny now!

7. What do you prefer?
You to Her heh. (nothing really)

8. With whom do you wanna be with to have fun?
BF! (best friend!)

9. What movie do u wanna watch now?
Death Note

10. When was the last time you went out?
Friday yesterday for LKM's birthday

11. What do you hate the most for now?
My runny nose

12. What do you do everyday besides eat & sleep?
Talk Phone Internet More sleep

13. Colors that make you happy ?
GREEN BROWN ORANGE PEEENK

14. Most fave thing in your room ?
Pillow and Patrick!

15. Miss someone?
Yesyes. giddyyyyyyyy :(

16. Plan to buy something?
Ripples and Shoes

17. Are you satisfied with your life now?
So far so good.

18.Do you like seafood?
Its alright.

19.Breakfast or dinner?
Breakfast cos its light :)

20. like chocolates?
Not really. Trying to steer off them.

21.Do you have a laptop?
No (same)

22. What's your favorite food from fast food?

Mushroom Swiss from BK and the Salad at Carl's Jr.

23. Cats or dogs?
NONE.

24. Salty or sweet?

SWEEEEEET

25. City or country?
Country

26. Is kissing normal for your age?
I dunno :(

27. Are you bored?
I'm priscilla, idiot haha.

28.favorite bands for now?
Switchfoot, Snow Patrol, All american Rejects, DASHBOARD, Panic!

29. Do you have your own room?

no sigh

30. What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas!

31.Ever had a crush on a teacher in high school?
ew

32. Coke or pepsi?
SOYA BEAN

33. sugar or spice?
Supice

34. Can you use chopsticks?
Yes

35. Do you care about getting good grades?
When I care I care, if not I laugh it off.

36. Have you ever fallen asleep in class?

If I said no?

37. Get a job or ask your parents for money?
Both hehe.

38. Is your mom strict?
YES

39. Do your parents give you enough privacy?
Only my dad. (:

40. Do your parents trust you?
Only my dad.

41. Would you ever wanna lose your best friends?
NOOOOOOOOO

42. Does your best friend get on your nerves?
YES!!!! SHE BULLIES ME. wongseeyue.

43. Do you make friends quickly?
I think so?

44. Do you tell your mom everything?
No

45. What do you & your parents fight about most?
I only fight with my mum.

46. If u love someone & she/he rejected u.what will u do to him/her?
["tmd what you want me to do? rape him isit" haha Qinyi. But ya, what can you do?]

47.Can u sing or rap?
Damn smack at it hahaha.

48. If u have one wish , who would u make ur wife/husband for life?
Not sure. :(

49. What do you like about this survey?
That Twin asked me to do it!

50. 3 people to sa-bo!
Angela Choo, cos shes so free
Giselle Tham, cos I know she reads my blog
Willywei, cos I know he needs stress relief heh.

There. Done. :)


@ 12:51

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox