Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, January 25, 2007

Nyeh.


Mood: Hello :)
Music: Take That - What You Believe In

I know what you're thinking.

1) "Nyeh" does not qualify as a mood. It's just four letteres strung together.
2) "Hello" is not a mood. It's simply a word of greeting
3) Why on earth is Priscilla listening to Take That?! Of Boy-band pop?!

Yes. Because
1) I fugured an emo title is not good for my tickle bones
2) Because right now, I think "Hello" is a cute word. (not that im feeling cute mind you)
3) Because I'm absolutely in love with Patience, another song by take that. And since my sis downloaded the whole album, I might as well listen to the full thing.

I just wasted 11 lines talking rubbish. Add this and its 12. I bet you just went to count. If you read this line, I bet you're thinking "hell i'm gonna proove her wrong and not count". I bet I could go on forever haha! Man I'm so accurate, I could be a psychic. Whoots my dream job! I dont even want to count the sentences haha. So if you've survived it, WELL DONE ON YOU.

Today I realise something. But its too private to make it public. If you get what i mean. :)
And since Ive finally got a hp, I shall do those lame quizzes.

#1) What is your phone brand?
Nokia

#2) What are the last 3 digits of your mobile number?
697

#3) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?
So what if you got lowest.. I'm really god that you passed. Laughing at what? Chinese is so boring i'd sleep haha

#4) Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?
Mark

#5) Who's the last person you rang?
Sheep Wong

#6) Who was your last missed call from?
Swong

#7) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under D?
Daniel Ho

#8) What does the last message in your inbox say?
Gotta go sleep! Good yoda. Thanks for telling prisci good night

#9) Who comes up under J?
Jacqueline Shum, Jane Lee, Jasmine Chua, Jeremiah, Jinhui Ahmah, Joanne, Joel Bunny, Joel Chua, Joel Tang, John Chua, Jon Tang, Jonathan Lee, Joshua

#10) Who was the last person you messaged?
Sheep Wong

#11) Who's the 4th person who comes up under S?
Seeyue!

#12) Who's your network provider?
Singtel

#13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?
37. (the rest are in saved messages. You DONT want to know how many there are.)

#14) What do you have as your background?
A photo frame with a white background with my active standby on haha.

#15) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under R?
Rodney

#16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?
Mummy

#17) If you're on Pay as you Go, how much credit do you have?
Enough. Haha I'm not even on that whatever scheme.

#18) Who's the first person who comes up under c?
Carmen!

#19) How many bars of signal do you currently have?
3

#20) What do you have as your main ringtone?
I cant remember. Either dirty little secret or move alone. or maybe. whatever.

I hate piano. And recess is the only time im happy. Other than that, I'm an emo wreck. :( Haha bye punks.


@ 16:51

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox