Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, January 13, 2007

Was It A Dream


Mood: Sad :(
Music: 30 Seconds To Mars - Was It A Dream

Wow I realised I havent blogged the whole week. At least on stuff that makes sense. Uh okay. Um okay I dont remember what I did at school. Oh but coffee is a good day to perk your day! I feel. Nevermind.

I find myself having nothing to say when I start blogging and everything becomes really pointless but yet when I'm by myself, stoning, my head goes through a lot and I think many different thoughts. All the "What ifs" and "Why are things like that" but if I probably wrote that down, everyone would probably think that I think too much (non sensical and very random) stuff and that I was mental. Which of course I'm not thank you very much.

And I cant think of anything right my now. My mind's drawing a blank, my thoughts are all over the place.

Oh how nice to be in a winter country. I could wake up my refreshed body all snugged up in a warm blanket and heated mattress. I could wake up to hot chocolate by the glowing fireplace, and sit on the ancient carpet passed down from generations, and spread out the day's papers on the floor, scanning through them and absorbing general knowledge. I could then call up some friends and get changed - put on a shirt, a sweater then a jacket. Slip on my favourite pair of jeans and put a knitted scarf and cute gloves into a bag. Then I would pack my ice skates too and head out into the outdoors. Oh, I would ice skate till the sky turns dull, and head home to a nice home-cooked meal with clear soup, hot rice from the pot and a few dishes and have a nice family talk around the wooden dining table, with the air smelling of treewood coming from the fireplace and giving the room a tinted orange lighting, and then the 5 of us watching a nice movie, with hot cocoa made my Mum. After the movie we would talk about it, and talk about more random stuff. Then Mum would shoo us off to bed and the 3 of us would fight over who gets the bathroom first to take a warm shower, and then we would all crash our parents room, having a sweet family talk again through the night, until Mum is this close to really annoyed then we would head back, and still the 3 of us would talk gibberish and play cards, until the night gets unbearably cold, we say goodnight and off the lights.

Too bad singapore only has rain, no snow.

I told you I think too much. But oh! How I'd wish for a nice family meal again. My brother's away, my sister's almost permantly out of the house and when she's in shes either tving or sleeping. Its just me and my parents and its nice but its getting lonely. The house's so quiet and cold, rainy days doesnt make it better. And for a moment, I totally forgot all about school. Escape is fun, but reality is essential. :(

Okay I shall just be normal and boring and jot down the highlights of the week.
I almost got stranded in school because of miscom.
I got caught and scolded by the VP for not tying my hair.
I decorated the class backboard a little.
Something bittersweet happened during cca.
I didnt fall asleep in class on wednesday
I owe monica 10cents
I sprained my back.

And how I sprained it is so dumb. Like. Oh i fell asleep in the wrong position. GREAT. =/.

So beautiful, so attractive, so tempting, so challenging, so dangerous.


@ 20:36

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox