Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, February 25, 2007

Jane's Wedding


Mood: Tired Tired Tired :oooooo
Music: Dashboard Confessional - As Lovers Go

DAMN I AM FREAKING TIRED. :(

But I'm here to talk about Jane's WONDERFUL WONDERFUL wedding. Man I love weddings.
And to quote luwin about the effects of a wonderful wedding, "it makes you feel like giving up your status of an eternal bachelor". Indeed.

And I know people are not interested in things, only photos haha wait wait.

The day started off quite well, with all the xiongdis coming late, thus they had to do 15 pushups, which only chunky(the groom) did. They only did 5. Then they had to dance a song, and get their faces drawn on if Chunky gives a wrong answer about Jane.
Then this was the best - they all had to wax a certain body part. Poor Chunky took the piece of paper which said "just below the naval". Tsk. And there were left calf, right calf, sideburns, eyebrow, left forearm, right forearm. It was just hilarious seeing all of them being tortured by us girls. Then was the tea ceremony.

Then we headed to Chunky's house for lunch and another tea ceremony. My sis and I just followed some random xiongdi to The Oriental and yadayada I cant remember what we did. OH YES I FELL ASLEEP haha. Then changed for church service, then went up and changed for the wedding dinner.

The food was so awsome, as was the company. AND I SAW THE MOTOROLA PEOPLE!

okay that said, picture time!

Compare this.


Dec 2003

To this.


Crazy huh.

Morning Madness

I swear she looks like Charissa Wong.




Tea Ceremony time!





At The Oriental

I like the bed.





Damn the view is nice.


One last look at my outfit that I wore for like an hour before I change to my wedding dress.

(The next picture was by my brother because he too, was awed by the view when he arrives later)


My retarded brother taking a shot of the mirror after he got bored snapping the Esplanade.


Then he went back to snapping the sky.



My cousin is too tall. (did you know i was on tip toes?!)


For ONCE kelvin looks normal in my photos. (:

The VIP table. (where I was seated hoho)



Compare the first to the second.




Cheebs


LUWIN! :D


Joshuaaaaa


Jeremiah who so happens to be chewing meat


Three of them.


LENITH! (haha he looks good in this)


Tse Lert


The MOTOROLA people! I last saw them in 2003 and they couldnt reconise me. They thought I was a retard calling out their name. REALLY. Hah.


My godma(:


Some random shot my dad took. :S

Aiyoh. Shutterfly sucks man. So difficult to operate. Haha yup yup. Oh yes. The red wine there was really awsome. Best I've ever tasted.

And that rounds up my very happening day. Ciaoz! I love weddings.

[EDIT]
MORE PICTURES!

Hemsem bride aka COUSIN IN LAW! (:

Labels:



@ 15:17

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox