Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, March 10, 2007

Frim Foundation


Mood: Tired :O
Music: Dashboard Confessional - Bend And Not Break

TODAY I HAD ROCK CLIMBING. One good way to commit suicide.
Its tiring man. It really really really looks way easier than doing.
The thing about always using your leg muscle, not that easy okay. :)
But anyway, me being super scared of heights, I cried halfway while climbing.
I know I sound so dumb haha.
But yes, just as the belayer supports us,
Jesus is our firm foundation
And He keeps us rooted
And catches us when we fall (Casting Crowns - Who Am I)
And just when I thought once was enough
Chunky managed to psycho me into climbing AGAIN.
BUT THIS TIME I DIDN'T CRY! :)
I was screaming though. Haha.

A boring boring train ride home.
AND PEOPLE SHOULD SERIOUSLY STOP PRETENDING TO BE DEAF WHEN THEY ARE SO NOT. Turning their mp3s to a volume so LOUD I can hear you. Rather clearly too.
And then i asked the person beside me to turn her volume down.
And then 30 seconds later I felt like killing her, when I realised the person two seats away from me was also playing marvelously loud music.
Just give your poor ears a break please.
OH AND MINE TOO.

Bought lunch on the way to tuition
Then had tuition.

Went home.
Talked to bestfriend.
Bathed.
Went church.
Sat with Nithe and Rodney
Played with rodney's cool toys man haha.
DINNER!
Then went back for round 2 of sermon.
Played more with Rodney.
And beautified his hand with my handwriting and drawings haha.
AND LENARD'S A BIMBO. >:(
Left my guitar in church.
Wonder what's gonna happen to it.
I hope it's there tomorrow.
I already asked lenard to give the church warden a call. :S

GOODNIGHT! TODAY'S A TIRED DAY.


@ 21:39

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox