Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Spiderman


Mood: Happy :)
Music: A New Found Glory - Boulders

I shall blog today. :) (Okay that's kinda obvious huh)

Anyway.

My lovely day started out when a CERTAIN SOMEONE told me to get out of bed after making me stay up until two am (haha JUST KIDDING)

And after getting off the mrt, the most embarrassing thing just happened to me in my life.
I THOUGHT (emphasis on the word thought) I saw Luke, so I went up and said "Why do I see you everyday?!" and the person just gave me a blank stare. And said "who are you?" OMG I WAS SO EMBARRASSED HAHA.

And I waited at the wrong place for Appey Cheryl Nic and Gissy so I had to make my way to The Cathy again haha.

But the movie was really good.
Although the "Sandman" takes a whole new different meaning in the story
And Gissy felt like crying because she though Harry Osbourne wasn't handsome anymore!
That's so funny.

And a lesson I learnt on the way back? I am not suited to be reading on the MRT or on long bus rides. Because halfway on the mrt, I felt dizzy and I felt like puking, so I just went to the opposite end of the Mrt door and sat down. How embarrassing.

And that's the end of my rather interesting day compared to my normally mundane and boring life. Now it's back to reality and to do MATH. Urgh.


@ 20:31

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox