Breathe in for Luck
Friday, June 29, 2007

Handbells


Mood: Nervous :S
Music: 30 Seconds To Mars

Before I go on to what I want to say, OMG 30 SECONDS TO MARS IS SO GOOD :)

Anyway. Tomorrow's my handbells concert. And in my illustrious (okay kidding haha) career of handbells, I have never had a HANDBELL CONCERT OMGGG.

I remember in primary 5, when I first joined handbells, my first note i played was G4A4. And I played All Hail King Jesus haha. And the next year, in primary 6, I went for my first syf. I actually had one in primary 2, but that was for choir. And I so didn't know what was syf. I just thought it was a performance. I didnt even know what was happening hahah so i guess that isnt really counted. And we got GOLD! :D I THINK for the choir syf I had a gold too. I'm not really sure.

Oh yeah I remember in primary two I sang for some open house thing. And i looked like a RETARD. haha!

Back to handbells.
So, after joining handbells in sec 1, I was put in the beginning (as everyone else was) and being really BAD at names, I never knew anyone except my neighbour davina, and those in my level. (i didnt even know monica EXISTED!)

And we got chosen to help out in the syf, and some performance that the performing group did at the esplanade. And it was so crazy funny. With tiffany, isabel and cherie playing the SAME ringtone on their SAME phones haha!

And soon... promotion time came! And I got promoted! Along with Tiffany, Cherie, Monica and Petrina :)

Our first performance was at Marina Mandrin, and my notes were B6C7 :) And standing beside the chairman (laoda!) was SO SCARY.
We played:
(as we all call them)
-Burong
-Broadway
-Yankee
-Wish

HAHA.
Then came CAROLLING! At novena square.

In sec2, we played for Prefect's Installation, Founders Day, Open Ceremony, MUSICAL!OCC physics olympiad :), PRESIDENT'S STAR CHARITY!, some Taka thing, and some christmas thing. OH YEAH. Lighting up ceremony. Is that all?

Oh well. and in sec3, was prefect's installation, which felt very weird because there were no more sec4s :( then...SYF. And we got a gold! I remember crying haha. :) and since syf, we've been dying practicing for our concert.

TOMORROW'S THE DAY! WE CAN DO IT!

Labels:



@ 21:20

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox