Breathe in for Luck
Friday, July 27, 2007

Reliving the Times


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Handbells Music!

Wahaha I'm having such a joyride searching for handbell pieces on youtube! Boy are they good. But there are some like really :S ones out there hehe! *sniggers*

Okay I can't resist. I'm gonna post them on the handbell blog.
(link is on my side bar!)

Anyway. On thursday we had the most amusing english lesson ever. Okay that's not really counted. Considering how the whole class can predict what Edna Mode is going to say. Urgh.

The blog post looks boring.

Anyway. I really hate people who are like totally mainstream (sorry i'm biased haha)

Quote Twin : I really dont like Mainstream. & it pisses me off when people say the song aint nice when I intro it to them, but once the song goes mainstream, they come bouncing up to me & promulgate that the song's super nice. &, I also like the feeling to know some great underground bands, & I just want to share it w my loved ones, I dont like everyone fussing over them just cos they made it to Top 30 or smth, but I prefer them to like them because they're just great. If I could, I would hug Boys Like Girls back & keep it safe within me. Knowing bands many dont, it gives you a thrill when you actually do find someone who really likes them, & well, I just get high on that."

AMEN TO THAT I SAY.
Especially my brother.

Everytime I tell him I have new music (get from Nathan or twin or somewhere else) he goes

"Whatever. Pirate. Keep downloading music."
And when "new" music comes out (alternative bands that finally got radio airplay) he asks me if I have that song. Seriously.

Last time I asked him to listen to Boys Like Girls and he was like "eee... you and your alternative thing. You think you very cool is it?"
And after it came on radio...
"Eh you got any Boys Like Girls song or not?"

WTH.

And when I asked him to listen to 30 Seconds To Mars, he was like "whatever..you and your alternative rock whatever." (goes back to listening to shit music like *i'm not saying. pollutes my blog*)
And when "From Yesterday" and "The Kill" came onto 987fm, he was like...
"Oh hey this song is pretty nice. Do you have it?"
And then I replied "yeah, I had the whole album like really long ago. =/"
And then he went "oh cool, i'm gonna put it in my iTunes"

Give me a break. You just dont want people to think you're weirder than you already are.

Okay now my post is sifficiently long, I shall go do something else. :)


@ 21:08

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox