Breathe in for Luck
Friday, June 13, 2008

The 100 Question Quiz


Mood: Bored :O
Music: James Blunt - Wisemen

Okay I'm bored. Even though I should be studying. I'm a bit lazy to do so. :)

The 100 Question Quiz
1.What's the connection between you & the last person that called you?
Cheryl Seah! My good good good good friend! :)

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
When I put it in the locker in school, when I don't want to be disturbed.

3. What happened yesterday nite?
A Cinderella Story! :)

4. When did you last cry?
I can't remember. Which is a good thing :)

5. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bread?

6. What do you want in your life right now?
My ACJC dream (haha). And to be closer to God, to be more like Him

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
If I have an umbrella I guess I'll use it? But only when it's pouring it's way to troublesome.

8. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
Pillow!

9. What bottom are you wearing now?
Threadless top, shorts.

10. Whats the nicest text in your inbox say?
From Seeyue: Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5. Do not be anxious about anything but in everything, through prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hears and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 don't worry or fret bestie! Just imagine God giving you a nice big hug, taking away all your troubles and worries and putting it into your own hands. Isn't that comforting?"

Yes. She typed all that. And that's why I love Seeyue so much.

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
I don't think so.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
My sister's top actually :D

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Kung Fu Panda! Hahahaha.

14. What are you proud of?
My hair. Haha. My flexibility? And handbells of course.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
An MMS from Seeyue.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Some Mean Girls song hahaha.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Pris, Twin, Bunny (don't ask)

18. What does your last received text message say?
Chery Seah: What did I say? I haven't touched holiday homework AT ALL. Seriously seriously!

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
0130 am sigh.

20. Are you currently happy?
No.

21. Who gives you best advice?
Too many to list la.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I don't even eat whipped cream.

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
I didn't talk on the phone last night! :)

24. Is anything bugging you right now?
Yes.

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
MEAN GIRLS.

26. Do you wear toe socks?
Yes! Sometimes only though.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Joanne? Or Tiffany. Can't remember.

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
It's still beating I think.

29. What annoys you most in a person?
The Regina George in everyone one of us.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Maybe?

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
OH YEAH TOTALLY. (Rather obviously, no.)

32. What is the colour of your room?
Pink? Heh.

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
Nah, I would just kill him.

34. Do you believe in the saying "talk is cheap"?
YES.

35. Who was the last person to lay in your bed?
Me? It's mine right?

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Daddy

37. What do you want to say to the person you have a crush on?
"hey there". But that's IF I have a crush see.

38. Do you have a life?
Yes, but I don't live it the way most people do.

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't?
I think so.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
I have a profile song? But if I did, it'll be because I really really love the song/lyrics in it.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
A whole lot of people. (D, N, J, those were the most memorable people).

42. Last time you smiled?
Talking to Cheryl!

43. Have you changed this year?
Yes. I'm quite proud of that actually. But there's still the procrastinator in me sigh.

44. What are you listening to right now?
Dishwalla - Counting Blue Cars

45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
On msn, but not on the phone.

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open. Although I do experience the occasional trips.

47. Is there a quote you live by?
"The joy of the Lord is my strength"

48. Do you want someone you can't have?
Doesn't everyone? Like all those really hot actors/models and the occasional friend that doesn't seem to notice you even though he's all you notice.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yeap.

50. What was the worst idea you've had in the week?
Snacking and snacking and more snacking even though I was really full haha.

51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Cinderella Story! Or pestering my sister aha.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
It's kinda non-existent.

53. What song describe your love life?
Dashboard's Hand's Down? Considering I don't have one, it's kinda hard to say isn't it?

54. Does your crush know that you like him/her?
Nope.

55. Who always makes you laugh?
Seeyue, SS101, Dinnertablegang, Twin, Church people.

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Minimal Mandarin

57. Are you blond?
No.

58. What your middle name?
Jingyi

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
OMG I just remembered. Tuition sigh.

60. What do you think you are like?
Child of God!

61. Who will you choose to die with?
I don't know.

62. Where have you been today?
I've been at home for more than 24hours straight.

63. What game do you play often?
Flying Finger on my phone hahaha.

64. Who are you missing right now?
Best friend, Clique, Twin.

65. If you've to choose between friends & love, who will you choose?
If both are true and understanding, you'll be able to have both.

66. What are you doing right now?
Doing this quiz, Msn, Music.

67. Which primary school are you from?
MGS

68. Name 3 colours that you like.
Green, Red, Brown

69. What emotion you like to show?
Indifference. Hah kidding.

70. What is life to you?
Living, Loving.

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Sleep.

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Joanne.

73. Who do you admire the most?
Parents, MingDao.

74. Which month are you born in?
March

75. How are you feeling right now?
Bored, Tired.

76. What is the time now?
2300 exactly!

77. Where are you now?
In front of the compupter, rather obviously.

78. What colour did you use to dye hair ?
I've never dyed my hair.

79. Why are you doing this test?
Boredom.

80. What do you do when you're moody?
Sleep.

81. At which age you wish to get marry?
24-25?

82. What is most important to you?
God, Family, Friends, Music

83. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Maybe

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Seeyue

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Hardly ever.

86. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
The dream in which...I can't say it sorry.

87. What is your goal for this year?
Get in ACJC haha.

88. Do you believe in eternal love?
God's love is eternal. That, I believe.

89. What do you love?
What? Since it's a what. I guess it's music.

90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Yes. And here I am, releasing heat into the environment doing this quiz because I'm bored haha.

91. What feeling you hate the most?
Betrayal.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I should think so.

93. Do you believe in God?
Yes.

94. Who cares for you the most?
Parents.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Love?

96. Do you hate this quiz?
Yes

97. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Messing up my whole life last year.

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
Lonely? Jaded? Sad. Haha.

99. What if your stead two-timed you?
Then he's not all that steady.

100. Who would you sabotage next?
I don't saboutage people.

OKAY I'M OUTTA HERE.

Labels:



@ 22:25

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox