Breathe in for Luck
Monday, September 01, 2008

Happiness Calls


Mood: Happy :)
Music: The Ataris - Summer '79

I think that I just scored the best deal in the longest time ever! I bought THREE cds, all for $30!!! How cool is that!? I want more more more, but I'm BROKE BROKE BROKE ughh hahaha. Plus Hilary's two Sherwood cds, that makes five cds in one week omg how good can that get :)

On the sad side, EVERYONE of us cried when we sent April off to the UK, except maybe Heidi, but we all insist she teared. :) April's coming back in six weeks, which also means OUR O LEVELS ARE IN SIX WEEKS HELPPPP. Oh and plus I put on weight, something I haven't done in like, three months. Which means if this trend continues, I'll be obese in a few years time. DOUBLE HELP PLEASE.

Saturday was lunch with BESTIE to celebrate her sweet sixteen and it was a good time, just catching up, hanging out with each other (which we haven't done since FOREVER) and buying matching things ahahha we both have lockets now (I have the 'best', she has the 'friends' because the 'friends' locket was in pink which I cannot stand hahahahha) and bangles and she has a bracelet hehehe.

Sunday was some Sunday School teacher's celebrations at Lenard's house and it was so funny. Mostly consisted of Angela and I fooling around, and being tortured to death (aka non stop poking, mock strangling, poked fun at etc) by Lenith and John. Seriously, am I that fun to bully? :(

And today I went out with my mum and sis for some movie which I didn't really enjoy because some twits kept using their phone to take pictures of themselves, WITH FLASH omg what's their problem hahaha. And buffet lunch!!! It was so nice hahaha. Ayeee looks like my social life is back on track! =D

QUIZZZ HEHEHE
.:[ Word Association ]:.
(Made by http://www.xanga.com/surveys_for_nimrods, don't remove this tag.)

What do you think of when you hear..
1. Ramen - Nothing
2. Phone - My 6233
3. April - April Chyeeee
4. October - O Levels sigh
5. Hamburger - macdonalds
6. March 19th - It's jut a day to me haha
7. MC Lars - WHAT?!l
8. Calendar - My 6233
9. Barbie - Gross
10. Soda - Unhealthy haha
11. Potato Chips - SALT AND VINEGAR
12. Google - The only search engine I use
13. Piano - Lydia! And John, and Rodney haha
14. Snapple - Those funny brain tidbits on the underside of their caps
15. Clock - Tick Tock
16. Tuxedo - SEXYYY
17. Popsicle - Took me a moment to think what it is, henceforth nothing came to my mind
18. Lucky - Lucky
19. Starfish - Patrick
20. Tomato - Yummy
21. 1337 - 4D HAHAH
22. Eternal - Hope
23. Geography book - Should be burnt.
24. Particle - Particulate model of matter haha
25. Orange - Fruit
26. Free fall - Physics papers (take acceleration due to free fall = 10g/m^2)
27. Sleep - I like
28. Fish - I like certain types
29. Tsunami - Devestation
30. Journal - Livejournal
31. Hate - Is a strong expression of love haha
32. Wagon - ?! Fine it's those things on wheels that are serious cheap thrills hehe.
33. Rainbow - God's Promise
34. Smile - :)
35. Headband - Something I will get one day :)
36. Gym - Splits, Natasia Liukin
37. Loser - ______ HAHAHAHHAH
38. Bus - Those buses I take home from school
39. Studded bracelet - NICE.
40. Plans - Books, movies, music, slack
41. Plane - HOLIDAY
42. French fries - Macs!
43. Clay - clay aiken
44. Heroes - MILO VENTIMELGA (I think I spelt his name wrongly but whatever haha)
45. Red - Sexyyy
46. Alert - BANG!
47. Spanish - Real Madrid
48. Pen - Uniball DX 0.38 black hoho
49. Television - Korean Dramas yayy
50. Sphinx - Firyx because of the letter 'x' hahah ryan lol.
51. Slang - singlish
52. Annoying - kids
53. :D - Seeyue, who always does that haha.
54. Bunny - BUNNY! JOEL LAU my fellow bunny friend hehehe.
55. Moon - outer space
56. Pool - The game that I cannot play for nuts haha.
57. Shadow - Mystery
58. Gun - I want hahahha
59. Foreign - KOREAN HEHEHE.
60. Picture frame - Picture perfect

Daniel's bed is growing, and his brain is shrinking HAHAHA.

Labels:



@ 20:28

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox