Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, October 18, 2008

Scary!


Mood: Stunned o.o
Music: Missy Higgins - Where I Stood

Today was the scariest day of the week. I swear.
I took the wrong bus home (because I didn't know which bus to take) and I ended up somewhere totally different.
AND THEN the bus filtered off to an expressway = not stopping anytime soon and I got so scared shitless because I stay in the west and suddenly the sign on the board said "To Adam Road" omg that's at like, (I have no idea where seriously) and I got so so freaked out and I asked the person beside me "where is the next bus stop?" and she replied "I don't know" oh crap it means not anywhere near! And I was prepared to burn my money on cab fare, but the thing was, there are no cabs that would stop in the middle of the expressway! (not that the bus uncle would let me off anway. Not that I would dare to hahaha.)

And then, it filtered off, so I thought that it was exiting the expressway aka a bus stop will be in sight so I was quite relieved. BUT. It filtered off to another expressway! I ended up in some ulu area and when I saw an lrt I got off the bus...and went on the wrong platform. Which resulted in me missing my lrt (because it's my second time riding the lrt in my entire life) aka waste more time. It was so humiliating, asking for directions and all. Thank goodness for 999 that saved my life hahahhaha just kidding.

For those that didn't believe, this incident will prove that I really do have a terrible sense of direction. I am destined to stay in Singapore because if I get lost in Singapore, I'll definitely be homeless in other countries (because I can't even find my home haha). )):


@ 22:58

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox