Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maybe.


Mood: Pensive
Music: Evan and Jaron - Crazy For This Girl

When she says it, I can understand. Reading about everything feels like I'm reading about myself - Scary yet embarrassing. It's true that we always say one thing, but we know in reality things like that don't happen. Such as when we tell our school mates "WE MUST KEEP IN TOUCH!!" but think about it. How many of us still have class reunions? How many of us even wave to our primary school classmates.

Talking to you today felt so weird. Yes I'm happy that you've moved on, I'm jut sadden at the realisation that you haven't realised your mistakes. By showing her off, don't you realise how difficult it is for me? It's like I have to pretend I'm okay. I know you've moved on, you don't have to "gloat"/dangle it in front of me. Hey I've moved on too you know.

ANYWAY. Abbey road last night!!!! The Fratellis! (:

(I'm green, my friend is red)
the frats are brothers
could see the end of the credits

yeahh hahah so cool
like jonas brothers HAHAHAH
priscilla fratelli. sounds so cool!

hahaha youre a...SCOTT!

haha yeahh you didnt know?!

HAHAHAHAH

but do you seriously know my surname?

no?
HAHAHHA YA LA
OFCOURSE!
ahahhaah

what is it?

er....
CHAN!

WRONG!

HAHAHAH

hahahha
how could you mannn!!!
it's FRATELLI ughhh hahahahahahah

HAHAHAH
THEN WHY ARENT U IN THE BAND??!?!
didnt see u at abbey road ytd!

i'm a girl
they're sexist :(

ahhahahaha

i'm the manager silly!
i work behind the scene okay. no priscilla fratelli, no The Fratellis!

HAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHA


Exam stress has gotten to me haha. There's no school tomorrow! Screw the physics test haha. 999 smile! (:


@ 21:59

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox