Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Handbells


Mood: Tired :O
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You

Sleeping at late hours does nothing for helping my wake up at 7am every morning. Hence from now onwards, Priscilla will go to bed at 11. :) Well anyway. Woke up, ate a crappy breakfast cos there was nothing nice at home D:
Got too carried away with reading until I realised I was late for handbells so I had to rush out hahaha. And I think I've grown seriously unfit, lost 90% of all my muscle mass that I had last time. I don't know if it's me, but the bells definitely seem a tad bit heavier than what I was used to.

Went for my job after handbells. And here's the cool thing. I went out of the house with my brother (I was going to school he was going to sixth avenue) and when I came home, guess who I saw coming out of the same MRT as me haha. =)

Time to finish reading my book, and go and sleep take care everyone! (:

Labels:



@ 20:45

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox