Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update


Mood: Annoyed >:(
Music: -

Okay I know I haven't been updating much...if I ever update, it's about frivolous stuff. But I'm just so annoyed with myself, the holidays have almost ended, and I'm nowhere near HALF of what I'm meant to study. Seesh.

But to recap my holidays in brief,
First week was Choir concert, CF camp
Second week was Church camp, Class party, CIP
Third week was my "I Need To Start Studying" week, which was rather productive, seeing as I went to school almost every day, and I got my most expensive gift in my entire life...thanks mom :)
And then on Saturday I went to meet Gis and As and I went on a major buying spree, I bought my sissy's 21st present, As's 21st present, my mom's birthday present, and my dad's Father's Day present. Not to mention, I went to watch Ghost of Girlfriends Past which was quite a funny movie, so naturally, I ended up very broke when I got home. :(

The last week of holdiays was an epic failure at studying. I kept saying I would start on econs, but surprise surprise, I have yet to go further than "The PCC measures the cost of one good, in terms of another good". Right. Like that's gonna help me score my "A" for Econs.

I finally did ALL my chinese lms recordings, gosh what a torture. My oral is so bad, I don't even dare to play back what I've recorded. I wonder how my teacher is going to survive, seeing that I uploaded every thing at one shot. I'm sitll short of a "du hou gan", and I am like, the LAST to post everything. Not to mention others have already posted "diary entries" onto lms. Bye bye A1, hello doom.

Oh yeah, and the whole week, my sissy's friend from Norway came to stayover for one week. It was fun playing word twist...and my parents kept wanting him to try cool food, so guess what? I HAD COOL FOOD TOO. :)

If I don't update after my terms, it means that
1) I've either given up blogging, or
2) my mom has murdered me for my disastrous term results.

Bye everyone, take care! :)


@ 23:41

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox