Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today Is A Happy Day!


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Staind - So Far Away

Today is a happy day!
Firstly, math was slack. Yvonne and I were trying to understand differentiation, and I managed to complete my tutorial!!! :D :D
Secondly, PE was COOL. I finally got my full marks, and even improved on a few stations, and I didn't de-prove. Whoots whoots!!
Thirdly, I didn't fall asleep during chem lecture, and I was even MILDLY enlightened!
Fourthly, lunch break was super long :)
Fifthly, I didn't fall asleep during bio today.

After school Daphie, Jin, Mel, Sophie, Zhewen and I went to Simply Bread to chill before tuition, and wow it was so fun just talking nonsense hahah. Bread DOES make people high okayyy :) :)
And at tuition, I met my new friend whom I met yesterday at the photocopy room! Such a huge coincidence, really. And uh tuition was quite slack too. Ms Tan said I was too high, and that I kept talking too much nonsense.

THIS IS REALLY BAD. THE HOLIDAYS ARE NOT EVEN HERE YET AND I'M ALREADY THINKING ABOUT SLACKING. But really, I'm just so jaded about everything, I need time away from school. To just slow down. And sort out all my thoughts.

AND PLUS, YOUR EX LOVER IS DEAD IS TOTALLY MY SONG OF THE WEEK. Ten upon ten. I love the sound of the horn, cello, keyboard, drums, guitar, bass and vocals put together. And plus...other reasons.


There's one thing I have to say so I'll be brave

You were what I wanted, I gave what I gave

I'm not sorry I met you

I'm not sorry it's over

I'm not sorry there's nothing to save

I'm not sorry there's nothing to save


So beautifully haunting. I love it, seriously.


@ 22:45

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox