Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm Sorry


Mood: Pensive.
Music: -

Dear Jan i'm sorry I didn't update, I fell asleep argh!
Anyway just a short short update, Friday was so funny. It was Jiap's 'New Lense Friday' and after CF we all went for dinner at burger king and Han and Nate's "Ehhh, don't la..." and because we got A for a few subjects they went "A...don't la!" HAHA!!! We frolicked after that, and I made two new friends, Rayner and Percy! I totally gotcha-ed Percy, it was very funny.

Today was spent with Sophie, Yk and Kwok for dinner. It was unlikely company, but we enjoyed ourselves. We must READ BETWEEN THE LINES...faggot.

--
I'm sorry Jan, that I didn't update.
I'm sorry to those around me, for pushing aside all my duties.
Most of all,

I'm sorry to you, for making you feel confused
I'm sorry to you, for putting you through this
I'm sorry for you, that you had to face up to reality
I'm sorry for myself, for letting myself be led by my heart rather than my head
Sorry for myself, for not listening to my friends
Sorry for myself, for making things worse.
I'm sorry for our friendship (or so-called friendship), that it never got to develop into something that was less than superficial.
Sorry that it lasted so short.
I'm sorry for all our empty promises, they are now as empty as we are now.

If you ever see this, I want you to know that I'm sorry for you, for myself, for our friendship, for everything, and the worst part is knowing that I was at fault for screwing things up. I know as much as this is impossible, I hope you will forgive me, forget the past, and just get past all the awkwardness and just be friends again.



@ 22:59

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox