Breathe in for Luck
Monday, June 11, 2012

It's always been a while


I update this blog really sporadically, every time I feel like I should say something about my life, there is so much to update I just get overwhelmed. Lol. Do I update about the major events? School? Friends? Or do I update about the tiny significant events that pepper my calendar? Whatever that is, I guess I'm going to try to make a more concerted effort to update more regularly so I will have stories to tell my grandchildren if I have them and if my blog still exists lol.

I guess I shall just start of with the things I'm doing in my life.

School.
It's year two now, I'm currently having my term break. It really is just a break from school, but not from school work. Nevertheless, I'm glad for having this break, it's much needed, so I can not drown and attempt to swim my way back to shore.

Driving.
Under the forceful words of my mother, I'm finally learning driving. I don't know whether I suck at driving, that's why I hate it, or that I hate driving and that's why I suck. Whatever the reason, I SUCK OK I CAN'T TAKE DRIVING EVERY LESSON IS A FUCKING PAIN IN THE NECK I KEEP THINKING I CAN DO IT BUT IN THE END NO I CAN'T DO IT. Keep getting scolded by the instructor I cannot brake properly cannot accelerate properly cannot turn left properly cannot turn right properly SIGH. Okay I am getting to emotional. Must stop already.

Currently taking a break from handbells, but I do wish to go back. I keep saying I cannot commit, but the truth is I always come home a happier person after each session. And I've made good friends there. It's like a small family, I like it there very much indeed. :)

Friends.
I've come to realise that not all friendships can be kept or maintained at the level/intensity they once were at its peak. Right now I guess I'm just trying to maintain and build quality (not quantitative) relationships with the people around me. Namely, JingJie, Jo, Pamela, Qing... Okay that is about it haha maybe I need to build more relationships. I do miss my best friends though. Daniel, Cheryl, Seeyue. I wonder how they are doing.

And I'll end here for tonight, there is just so much I want to say, but not enough words.


@ 23:33

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox