Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, December 18, 2005

Geology Rocks.


As the title suggest, geology rocks. Haha pun intended. :). Yes and for those that dont know what geology means, it basically means the study of rocks. HAHAHAHAH I BET YOU'RE LIKE LAUGHING NOW. It all started out today when I went to church and saw Angela's shirt which said "geology rocks".


aha.

Well, that aside, church was...(.). I just dont wish to talk about it. Oh but trekking was fun. We were supposed to knock on all the doors and stuff but somehow the youfs were blur or lazy rather, we ended up putting it in the mailbox. No wonder they gave us so little. oops. And lunch was horrible. haha. So we went to 7-11 (as usual) to grab a bite and more than that.

And yesterday's CG was...ok also. Hah. The mee siam was good though, and i dunno what happened to the turkey if there was even one. I took like so much meat but ended up throwing 40% of it away. Hah. and there was this 'meat' dish which was like 45% fats, 45% bones, and 2% gravy, and 2% meat. WOW. hah maybe that was exxagerating, but there wasnt a lot of meat. or maybe it was just there so the gravy would have flavour. or something like that. If it was, hah i'm telling you the gravy was damn shiok.

And I went to do the christmas presents. hah. And Michael Ting taught us a magic trick. And he did one of his own. But of course I spotted his flaw. HAHAHAHA.

And yesterday I kept saying __ __ ____. blah. I need to kick that habbit. But its really fun to say it. I mean it's better than ____ ___ ____ right. hah. Haha those blanks remind me of those days in Primary 6 where we had Cloze Passages and I would just anyhow fill in the blanks. Oh wait, I just remembered we still have them in sec1. dammit.

And i just saw a damn 'blah' survey so i'm bored and i'm gonna do it.
[edit]
haha I just realised it was almost 'no' for everything so i decided not to do it. Hah. [/edit]

But anyway, today I had a strange dream. I dreamt that I was at SU camp (post camp blues i know) but...it wasnt at sentosa. actually i had no idea where it was. But anyway then...the ducks or pelicans or maybe cross breed or whatever shit were flying! And I was sitting on their backs, and yar. somehow. and the people that work there would throw up fishes in the air for them to eat. OH YAR. i think those birds were seagulls. Sigh, extreme Japan. lol. ok back to the dream. then the birds would fly and catch them in the weirdest way possible, and i was flung off the bird, and I heard that you were supposed to get flunged off and then they would catch your legs with their mouths and swing you back onto your backs.

And it was like...damn weird! then like, I imagined the bird biting my right foot and flinging me back but somehow i didnt land on the birds back and i dunno what happen to me. And then the next thing I remember was that i was on the ground planning some stuff tho i have no idea what, and then i received news that so-and-so died. And I was like really sad and started thinking. and then i started crying and crying! omg omg it was so freaky.

And I mean like, I dont even keep in contact with her, and it's weird. cos I'm not even close to that person who "died" in my dream. Blah. I hope nothing happens to her now man. I'm quite freaked out by it. but anyway. I shant get too occupied with it la. it's only a dream.

AND I'M SUDDENLY SMELLING MOSQUITOE REPELLENT! EW. my house is gonna stink. haha kidding i quite like the smell. but it's so weird i should be smelling it. ew ew ew.

HAHAHHAA OMG I WENT TO ASK MY MUM IF ANYONE SPRAYED MOSQUITOE REPELLENT AND IT TURNS OUT THAT NO ONE DID....
...AND I WAS ACTUALLY SMELLING ORANGES!

hahaha. that was quite funny. to me at least.
and its a miracle that i didnt blog yesterday. hah!


@ 17:08

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox