Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My New Toy


Mood - Happy :)
Music - Who Am I

Before I talk about my new toy, I shall talk about last night! Yes, so as I was saying, last night, thanks to Ben, we played...



hahaha it was so funny. Because my brother and I allied against my sister 'cos she was getting to powerful for her own good. the game spanned something like...4 hours?! haha. Yeah, but it was fun. in the middle we took a one-hour break because I wanted to watch tv.



And I conquered Africa! for like...the whole game. HAHAHAHA. and yar. The game was quite spastic la. But nevertheless, it was fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ok now for my new toy!!!

fine it's not really a toy toy, but at least it's something to keep me entertained.
Today I went with mummy and my uncle (her brother) and we saw many many flowers in lots of places because I think my mum wanted to redo out small garden at home. haha. Then...I saw strawberry plants!!! like they were planted in a pot but then there were strawberries dangling out from the plants!! I want! But oh well. I guess I wont really be able to maintain them would I. :D

So we nearly bought it. I think. haha. so...nope, that wasnt my toy. Then I saw chilli plants! I guess my addiction to chilli went to far. hha. But it was kinda expensive for a chilli plant, so my uncle said he would bring me to another place where they sold cheaper chilli-plants.

Then we went there. And I saw the chillies and all but didnt tell them assuming they saw it. haha. Then...I saw my toy toy TOY! (no i didnt see 3 toys, i just got excited).
I saw....


SUNFLOWERS!!

Then the guy said it was going for 8 bucks, then my mum was like "huh...6 can or not?" then he said cannot earn money. then I just mumbled "6.50". then in the end the guy really sold it to me for 6.50!! woohoo! (:

But oh well. It suddenly reminded me of the Casting Crowns song 'Who Am I'

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapour in the wind
Still you hear me when I'm calling
Lord you catch me when I'm faliing
And You told me who I am
I am Yours
I am Yours.


And when I heard the song, for some reason the words just touched me. I'm not going to say what I did, but you most likely can guess anyway. Ahh. The keyboards in the song is really great. haha I shall find the score one day. But the words of the song are/is?! really meaningful.

Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
I am Yours


Truely, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (:

Meanwhile, I hope my flowers aren't here today and gone tomorrow.


@ 14:54

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox