Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, December 10, 2005

Random Stuff


My mum requested to view my blog. Hah I bet she wanted to see what I did at camp and all and to check if I flirted with guys and all, which of course I did not. No la, I think she just wanted to see if I made any new guy friends. Blah. But I closed my blog before she saw what I did at camp and stuff. And I was really scared she would see the "was talking to Chrles for very long" part but for some reason her eyes skipped that and centred on the word "suck". and she was telling me it was a bad word and all, and I in turn was trying to convince her was not, which by the way dear readers is not a bad word. So ladies and gentlemen my point is that... (haha ok that was just a joke to all debators cos i suddenly felt like speaking debate. if you get my drive).

Jokes aside, I was quite scared I would get a lecture, but as Tee said, we have to slowly pursuade her that having guys as platonic friends are prefectly fine as long as you don't get into a relationship with them. And it's really fun when they are quite sissy, like Elroi. haha! And MSN is not functioning. ANNOYING.

Eunice went on a mission trip today! Here's wishing her God's grace be with her! :)

I think I'm suffering from post-camp blues. It's like I miss camp so much! And I miss the people at camp, I miss the games and outings, I miss the worship, just everything in camp. Gotta get my hands on those camp photos soon! Oh and there was a group picture (Jasper) and I wasnt in it! haha cos I think I must have wandered off somewhere. Either talking to Gideon of whatever rubbish. lol.

And I'm quite done with my brother's template. Just that it's a bit screwed up but not that I really care because it's gonna be his template later.

My privacy's gone!! hahha. I'm juse scared she'll pop by my web again and I'll be conformed to eternal digital death. lol. But there's nothing I can do.
---------------------------------------------------
I'm so tired. I'm so tired of waiting for you. But there's nothing I can do because I've done all that I could have possibly done. But you didn't react. Or you gave empty promises. So now I've decided to stop waiting.
----------------------------------------------------

that's enough emo. crapping for the day.


@ 15:05

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox