Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, December 07, 2005

SU Camp


mood - sick =/
music - none

First, replys to tags:

Yuenny: It is the Natasha Bedingfield one. Not "your" version.
Batsydoodles: Well, you can exactly have your hair detached from your head can you!
NAT: haha which nat? either way, i miss both nats too
Uncle c: yea I'm a bit better now thank you(:
Seeyue: blah blah blah. yes, cedric is so much better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay SU camp.

First day
Went to Harbourfront to meet them then on the bus i saw ryan and the whole fmc gang. haha and cos i was feeling a little sociable so i just said 'hi' to gavin. haha. she's a girl by the way even though she shares the same name as the singer.

Anyway. haa.played TWO rounds of amazing race. And Charles was kind enough to piggy-back me all the way to the camp centre cos i didnt want to walk. haha. and then yar. cos when we were playing one of the games we met each other and i was like "i bet you cant carry me" then he just started lifting me up.haha. Thankfully Amos was there to help. :). and my team mates are Sis Kai Eng, Bro Jef, Amos, Aaron (Wong), Evan, me, Kai, Samuel smth. Eunice. yup yup.

After dinner I made friends with Elroi, James, Lucy, Eliza. haha. Then the message. saw glenn and yar. he preached. pretty much gave the testimonial on how God saved his life. Which is what I already heard but it's quite fun to hear it again. No idea why. Yar.

nothing much really happened. Talked to Tee and all.
----------------------------------------------
Day Two
Undoubtly the best day of camp. I managed to cry my heart out to God and it's been a really long time since I did that. I actually came to camp with a very heavy heart and it was really good to draw close to God again. I felt really peaceful and it's quite hard to put what I felt into words. It was that magical..

BEACH GAMES. haha. it was quite fun. i kicked elroi and joshua a few times. and it was so funny! Cos I didnt get wet. but I was feeling very naughty. so I took sand in my hand. THen I went up to Gideon and said "GOOD JOB!" then i pat him on his back. haha. And for revenge he went to hug his SWEATY WET AND DIRTY body over me. hahaha and now i know why he told me not to bring a cap. because he bought me a cap! :):)

yar but in the end i gave up and went inside the sea to play. haha. and i got dunked like so many times. charles was the first and he just grabbed me and threw me into the sea. haha sorry for scratching you! and he dunked me five times i think. and caleb dunked me once. ben dunked me once with charles help. and me and eliza jumped on elroi cos tow skinny freaks were obviously too skinny and weak to dunk fatimah. yea it was really really fun in the sea.

and at night Glenn went to speak again and I managed to encounter God again and cry again. And when you cry your heart right out to God, you will feel a sense of peace and joy that you never felt before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
THIRD DAY
hm..it was okay. i managed to sleep the day before thankfully and yar. i didnt cry as much partly because there wasnt much tears left in my eyes. they were pretty dry. yar. and elroi and i kept asking if each other was okay for no idea why. haha i guess both of us were really drawn back close to God. At least I know i was.

A BLACK AFFAIR
before that the guys were all gelling their hair and charles came up with the magnificent idea of trying to spike my fringe. haha it stood for um. 1 second. haha. yea then i washed it off.

it was fun dressing up. haha and the whole fmc gang were so excited to see ethel in a skirt. haha. and yar. haha. SUSU, CHALRES, RYAN, MUTU(elroi), JAMES were all not in black. haha and caleb chan was in a "skirt". he bought it on a mission trip. haha and i was asking "are you wearing anything inside?" haha. yea. guys vs. girls.

HAHA THE GIRLS WON. partly becuase of our intensive screaming. evan and i teamed up to sabo bro edwin by screaming into each of his ears. haha. yar. and it was fun. hhaha. i switched earrings with mutu so he was wearing a dangly earring. LOL. and i was wearing one stud and dangly. hehe.

after tt was prize giving and surprisingly our group came in first. no idea how we did it but WOOHOO. :D

Then um yar. I kept true to my word and let the guys try to spike my hair again. and this time giddyy joined in and did some indian thing from his mission trip. haha this tiem we used bro edwin's gel. hahaa.

then midnight worship. i fell a bit sick so i went to dig my thorat but nth much came out. then i went to dig again but nth came out. so i went back to worship but cannot so i went family unit where i drank milo then went back. but cannot so i went down to reception to rest. but i really really really cannot to thankfully charles was there so he carried me all the way back to family unit where i started shivering. and i dont even know why because i was wearing THREE JACKETS and a blanket. sigh. yar. that's how it was.

And I'm really thankful to bro edwin because I went to bully him but yet he let me use his gel/wax and he took care of me when I was sick. hah.

and fourth day in teh morning i wasn't feeling any better and i started shivering even more. and aaron got freaked out. and i'm so annoyed because everyone kept stealing my sweet.s my angel gave me sweet and people stole it. my angel gave me coke and they stole it. aaron lim gave me sweet and people stole it. seesh. haha yar tt's abt it.

so it turns out that i had gastric flu.


@ 21:12

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox