Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, January 01, 2006

2005.


Oh great. Im typing this out again because firefox crashed on me just when i was almost done blogging.

2005. A great year no doubt, despite many many things that happened. 2005 will be missed. And I still miss 2004.

One thing that makes me think of 2004 are songs. Songs that were frequently played on the radio during that time makes me think of the things we did during those times and those silly stuff that we would go around doing. MG PLUS, and stuff like that.

Looking back as Weizhen predicted, 2005 for me was a year of love.pain.friendships.pain. and other stuff that i cant remember

It was a year where I made new friends.
It was a year where friendships were strenghten(sp)
It was a year where some were renewed.
It was a year where some we re either lost of broken.
It was a year where i got my first demerit point in school.
It was a year where i started doing many things behind my mum's back.
It was a year where I made good friends outside school and church.

As I was listening to the Top 98 Songs of 2005 on Power 98, and the top 100 songs of 2005 on 987fm, they were playing those all so familar songs that again brought back so many many memories of 2005 that will never be erased. And if you want to know, the top song of 2005 on power 98 is Untitled by SP and the top song of 2005 on 987fm is YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL BY JAMES BLUNT!! :) :). And I just sat on the sofa stoning and thinking of the year that went by just like *snaps fingers* THAT.

School
I finally tried suan la tang and satay beehoon. And I answered back to a teacher when I wasnt supposed to. (MRS SIM PEOPLE.)=/.

Movies
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Series of unfortunate Events, Spongebob, Howls' moving castle, Madasgar(sp), Star Wars EP III, The Island, Charlie, Corpse Bride, Sky High, Just like heaven, HP, Narnia.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i liked this movie best. I cried so much even my brother could hear me. It's super sweet. I'm gonna buy the dvd/vcd. :P.

friends
I managed to K.I.T. (keep in touch) with people from CFG. AHH I TOTALLY MISS CFG.
and school rocked because of friends, And church was fun also because of friends.

camp
Aaron Lim and wong. Amos, Asriel, Bro Ben, Caleb Chan, Caleb Lim, Charissa, Charles, Christie, Sis deniece, Bro Edwin, Eliza, Elroi, Evan, Eunice, Gideon, James, Sis Kai Eng, Kimberly, Bro Jeff, Jayven, Jordan, Liwei, Lucy, Mark, Bro Minjie, Ryan, Sam Chan, Sam Wong, Sister Serene, Serene, Tee, Tim, Yangkai. I'm really sorry if i forgot anyone of you. :(

some photos I managed to dig out from camp.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

school
some photos i managed to dig up again.





1D 05. bat. char. lala. cheryl. renjean, xiao, nic, daph, amy, gis, jac, jaime, shu wei, sherlynn, yuen, ivfen, jer, vera, april, xinyi, zhang, lianne.

handbells






CHURCH.
everyone is so special to me, I'll name the whole church. yipee.

I'm so sorry this post is so shitty because of sutpid firefox. see lar ryan. tell me wrong info. but i sitll shall stick to firefox.

meanwhile, HAPPY 2006 EVERYONE!

and for christmas i was early, for new year i was late. haha you wont get that but i'm sure THE PERSON does.


@ 18:28

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox