Breathe in for Luck
Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas and Christmas Eve


My sister took away the digital camera so i cannot upload all those pictures that I've taken! But anyway.

Christmas Eve. I dont know why I bothered to wear more formal stuff. haha. But anyway. And I ate dinner. then went 7-11 to get last minute presents. And angela and i went up for fun. Took a few pictures. And i gave my presnt i made to her. And stuff like that. The service was good. Last minute decided to do projectionist if not i think i might have fallen asleep. OOPS. But anyway. Took pictures with weizhen and my brother after service. they didnt come out too good i must say. But still, it's the people in it that counts:).

After service, went down and pass lenith his present. and the reason why his present was so flat, it was because he said he wanted a big present, but i cheated and just gave him a big wrapper la. Then I was telling Lu and Flav like I wanted to go somewhere. people hse. anywhere. just not home. and they were going drinking!! ahh! But the bill came too high la. So we'll most prob have to walk home if i followed along. besides, I'm not legal am i.

Went home. Watched ocean's 11. And then I went online. And I saw Paul online. (ok i normally do but this time i decided to talk to him) and it was like that. It's really strange and how you open your 'secrets' to your not-so-close friends. Chances are because they secrets are about your closest friends and how you feel about them.

Then I talked to Susu. then he went dotaing. =/. And I called seeyue 1 minute earlier. hahhaha.
Then I called Charles.

Me:Merry Christmas!!

Charles: haha. You're 30 seconds early.

Me: Really? Oh hah I was watching TV so I dont really know.

*moment of silence*

Me: So how many more seconds?

Charles: Mm..12, 11, 10

*moment of silence*

Together: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! *hurhurhurhurhur*


haha it's okay if you dont get it. but the fake laughter was so funny cos we can actually be bothered to count. hahha.

CHRISTMAS.

Slept. and didnt want to go to church. And because i didnt do projection, i almost fell asleep. Anyway. and i took pictures of ourr shoes. same! ok you'll get it when i post the pictures.
i finally got to know Hong Xuan's name. HAHAHHA. Took pictures with Liquan :). Oh I just realised something good about her name! it looks like 'liquor'!! ahh lucky girl.

Then i decided to go Orchard with Flabs, Aunty Pat, Uncle Tian Leng, and my brother. then we wandered around aimlessly and pointlessly until we decided to book tickets for NARNIA!! :P. and went borders and Flabs said i was very/too corrupted for my age. hahahaha.

Fantastic movie i'm telling you.
But it cannot beat LOTR. but I thought Mr Tumnus would have four legs. hahaha. and LUCY (the one in the movie, not lucy-lucy. ) kept smiling la! sad scene also smile. hha cannot act. :P

anyway. ate at pasta mania before that. and i didnt finish my noodles as usual. and mm...thats about it la.

TODAY

I'm so sorry Ryan!! I was looking at who was online, when I saw Ryan's email and I thought it was Gideon's email!! then i was talking Ryan as though I was talking to Gid! AHH!! Then I was wondering how come Ry's msn nick was the same as what he wrote on his blog. THANK GOODNESS I DIDNT ASK HIM MAN. ahh so paiseh. Then I was like asking him (still thinking it was gideon) if he wrote something on the tagboard then he said no then i was like but the whatever fits him tho. AHH! so paiseh man. and i only realised it when gideon came online then i was wondering how come he changed his msn nick so fast when it was actually the real gideon. ahh so paiseh man.

anyway. it's time to get going.


@ 13:39

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox