Breathe in for Luck
Friday, December 23, 2005



No time to blog! haha.

Yesterday went my cousin's house! which was...okay i guess. Ate the turkey and drank yummy yummy soup! :). And my daddy was in a bad mood so...=/.

And today i went dentist. haha. And I hope to wear braces soon. But that means having to extract 4 teeth. haha. I dont mind, if i get nice teeth. but my mum doesnt really want. oh well. anyway. bought my brother curtain call by eminem. haha.


parent advisory. haha but my mum doenst know! :P

and he went on a shopping spree on wednesday!


Casting Crown's Lifesong for me,


IL Divo's CD for my sis

Three Doors Down's Let me go for himself,


The Killers' HOT FUSS!


I wanted him to buy switchfoot's nothing is sound, but i forgot to say it. lalala. anyway. i'm fine with it.

God works in miracles. Even though it's not good, the way everything works out is so perfect. Even though it wasnt the way I expect it, God's way is perfect for me. And when I cant do it by myself, He steps in by putting different people in my life. Thank you Ryan for praying. :).
anyway. that's about it. i gotta do elroi's skin now!


@ 14:32

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox