Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, January 07, 2006

The End Of The Week


Mood - Good :)
Music - Slipped Away

Yep, one week have zipped past by us again. Not that I'm complaining. These few days talk about being blur! As I said before, I noticed a bruise on my shin only on tuesday when it happened on saturday. And I fell off the bed while being super duper wide awake and scrapping my knee and getting two bruises on the same knee. And The next incident is not blur at all, it's due to pure laziness to move my mouth in a certain way now and then. right. Hahaha I cannot speak chinese!!!! Properly I mean. Bean stop saying I sound like a foreigner!!! Oh technically I am cos I come from Singapore, not China. OK so no worries about not being able to speak proper chiense priscilla chan! :)

Well, the new year's not so bad afterall, except for a certain few incidents. Apart from that and acting like a primary 2 on monday night and the dirty canteen all thanks to the primary school and giving 2 or 3 teachers bad impressions of me and already falling asleep during one lesson and hurting my knee and stuff like that, 2006 has been good so far.

Me aside,
today is my brother's birthday!!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWIT :) MAY YOU GROW MORE HENSEM AND GET LESS PIMPLES AND ATTRACT MORE GIRLS SO I CAN TEASE YOU ONCE AGAIN! AND MAY YOUR WALK WITH GOD GROW BETTER EACH AND EVERYDAY SO THAT IN WHATEVER YOU DO, YOU DO IT FOR HIM, AND FOR HIS GLORY AND NOT FOR MEN.
take care bro, love you lots(: .


@ 11:03

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox